9

Benny's point of view:

I saw that Lisa saw me and Susan kissed. It wasn't me it was her. Lisa dropped the necklace that I gave her. I yelled at Susan and it seemed she didn't care. I'm gonna tell Lisa tomorrow about what happened.

*Morning*

I checked on my clock and it was 6:00. I got dressed and went to go knock on Lisa's window. Her curtains were open and she wasn't there. I went to the back of Vincent's drug store and she wasn't there either. I also checked the sandlot. I wondered were she could be. I found Lisa's best friend, Ashley. She was walking to her house. I called her, "Hey Ashley do you know where is Lisa? I need to talk to her." She ignored me and kept walking to her house. I walked on the park for a while. Then I found Lisa under a tree sitting. She was wearing everything black and she had a sleeve shirt. I saw her holding a blade and putted on her pocket. She saw me and she got up and ran away. I chased her. "Lisa!", I yelled and she stopped to pile of flowers on front of her. She layed down next to the flowers and sat next to her. She had multiple of tears. She turned the other way so she couldn't see me. I putted my fingers under her chin to face me. She sat up, "Que queres Benjamin?" I replyed,"What the hell were you doing with that blade?", she kept looking away "Yo te amo Lisa." She looked at me and I kissed her cheek. Putting my arm around her. I explained everything about what actually happened. She seemed that she understands and I reached out of my pocket and pulled out the necklace. I putted on for her and she had a smile on her face. We both got up we went to the sandlot. While we were on the way to the sandlot we saw Squints and Ashley kissing. Me and Lisa's mouth dropped. They saw us and they both started to turn red. "You guys are dating?", they both nodded. "Ya like ever since yesterday", we all left to the sandlot. Lisa and Ashley stayed in the dugout while the boys and I were playing. After awhile Phillips and his crew came. Lisa and Ashley got up and Lisa was holding the bat. "What the hell do you want Phillips?", I yelled. "Her", pointing to Lisa. "Que queres?", she said. Everyone from his crew blocked us away from Lisa. Phillips was beating her up and we were trying to get Phillips. The good thing Ashley grabbed the bat and hit him. Everyone from the crew realised us. They all walked off the sandlot and Ashley helped Lisa get up. I couldn't hear what were they say. I walked up to them but they both ran. Me and Squints chased them. They both ran to Ashley's room. We climbed to the tree and we saw they ran to the bathroom and after a while they didn't seem they see us. Lisa had a cast wrapped around both of her arms.

Hey guys sorry if this is too short. But I'll be making a part 2 later today. Thanks. Truly blessed ✨