34

*A year later/Halloween*
Lisa's point of view:

Last year was crazy, but this year was even crazier. I just barely frickin woke up. Once I woke up I see a clown mask in front of my face. I screamed. "Benny!", I yelled. And then I see Benny laughing his ass off. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on quickly. And then I quickly got out the room by going out the window. "Babe wait", Benny said. I kept ignoring it and just went straight home.

I got new clothes for the sandlot and went to shower. Once I came out the bathroom all dressed. Once I came out someone came behind my back. "Clowns are coming!", I heard someone said. I screamed. I heard Squints laughing. "Squints what the hell!", I said. I rolled my eyes and quickly brushed my tangled hair. "Come on it's Halloween", Squints said. I flicked him off. "Why you here?", I said. "We are waiting for you for the Halloween carnival", he said. "Well alright. Wait for me outside", I said. And he left.

I got out and saw Yadira and Ashley on my porch. "Come on lets go", Yadira said. "Where is the carnival at?", I asked. "The woods", she said.

We kept running and stopped at our destination. We stopped the woods and next to it was a small carnival. We all met each other by the entrance. Everyone was going but Benny stopped me while everyone was just playing around. "Lisa let's go home", Benny said. "No Benny, what's up?", I said. "I don't think its a safe place here let's just leave right now", he said as he took me out. "Benny wait. What do you mean its not a safe place here?", I said. "I'll tell you later but can we please get out of here", he said. "Not with out the guys. What happens if we leave them?", I said. Benny stayed silence thinking about it. "Alright lets tell them", he said. We went through the entrance. "Guys!", Benny yelled. Everyone stopped and came running to Benny. "What's up", Smalls said. "We have to leave", Benny said. "Why?", Squints said. "Cause it not safe here. Let's just leave right now", he said. "No we are all not leaving. Let us just have fun man", Kenny said. "It's not safe here lets go!", Benny yelled. After that we heared clown laughing. My eyes started to widen and my heart started beat fast. I could hear it like a drum. "What the hell was that", Ham said. We all shrugged our shoulders. A few seconds later I see a shadowy figure a few feet away from the dark side of the woods. "Guys what is that", I said. Everyone started starring at the dark side of the woods. The shadowy figure started walking closer. But when I finally get to see it clear I see a fuckin clown! "RUN!", Kenny said. Everyone ran out of the carnival and got out through the woods. The clown chased us as we kept running. We all stopped in front of the sandlot.

"I think we lost him", Timmy said and Tommy repeated. I looked over at Benny. "Benny", I said. "Did you knew that was gonna happen?", I said. "Ya, that's why I told you guys that we should've left!", he said. "Ay calm down man. It's our fault not yours", Kenny said. "Ya but we almost got killed!", Benny shouted. "Calm down guys! Geez man", I said.

I ran home and plopped down at my bed. Resting my head from the crazy stuff that was going on. Someone knocked at my window. Once I looked over at my window was Kaia, Ashley, and Yadira. I walked to the window and opened it. "Hey you wanna come with us? We are gonna take our siblings trick-or-treating", Ashley said. "Sure", I said. "Wanna take Angel with us?", Yadira said. "Um can't my parents are gonna take him to another neighborhood", I said. "Okay well we are having a party after we take our brothers and sisters trick-or-treating, you gonna be there?", Kaia said. I nodded my head. "Meet is at Ashley's place at 8:00", Yadira said. "Also bring a costume", Ashley said. "Ight lates", I said. "Bye", the girls said and climbed down the tree. I thought what should I be for Halloween. And I thought being a football player. I was gonna wear my shorts, white socks and shoes, also my favorite football team jersey.

 I was gonna wear my shorts, white socks and shoes, also my favorite football team jersey

(Yes I'm a Rams fan, deal with it. Hahaha. GO LA RAMS!!!)

Once it was 7:50, I quickly changed into my costume. I tucked in my jersey in my shorts. I wore a jacket on. I walked to Ashley's house and there she was.  She was a cowgirl, Yadira was a cat, and Kaia was a disco girl. "Hey guys", I said. "Hey and what are you suppose to be?", Yadira said. "A football player", I said as I took off my jacket. "Ooh hold up", Yadira said. She pulled out a tube that had black liquid in it. She put two lines on my face. One line on my left side of my cheek bones and repeated on the other side. "Okay now you look more like a football player", she said. "Also can I wear your jacket?", she asked. "Sure", I said as I handed her my jacket. "Alright then. Should we get going?", Ashley said. We all nodded our head and I just walked with them.

*later*

We were all eating candy on the sidewalk with our baskets or bags. We all walked to Yadira's place and we all party all night. "Where are all the guys? Did you invite them?", Ashley said. "Ya I did and they should be here any minute", Yadira said. A few minutes later the guys came. I was just eating my lollipop like a fatass. Benny came next to me. "Hey", he said. "Hey", I said. "You mad at me?", he said. "No of course not", I said. "Because at the sandlot you seemed mad", he said. "Well I'm not", I said. "Damn bad bitch alert!", Benny said joking around. I rolled my eyes. He put his arm around my waist giving me a hug.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. And for next chapter guess what Benny gonna ask Lisa that would make her blow her mind. Though thanks for reading. Truly blessed