28

Lisa's point of view:

I was so happy that me and Benny are back together. "I'm gonna go. I'll see ya tomorrow", I said as I opened his door. Benny put his arms around my waist. "No don't leave", he said and put his head on my shoulder. "Why not", I said. "Because I want you to stay with me forever", he said as he kissed my cheek. "Then come with me", I said. We both walked to my house and my mom was in the couch with Angel watching tv. "Hey mom", I said. "Oh hey Lisa. Lisa your dad wanted me to give you this", my mom said handing me a box. "Oh thanks mom. But where is dad?", I said. "You dad left to the airport and went to Mexico", she said. I went to my room and quickly opened the box. It had my favorite Dodger jersey and and a necklace that had a baseball charm.

 It had my favorite Dodger jersey and and a necklace that had a baseball charm

(^^ the jersey)

(^^ the necklace)

(^^ the necklace)

I really loved it. And there was more under the tissue paper. There was a blue dress with blue hightop converse.

(^^ dress)

(^^ dress)

(^^ Converse)

(^^ Converse)

There was note on the dress said:
Lisa were this dress once your mom tells you to wear it. I love you
   ~ dad

I loved the dress that dad gave me. Though I hate wearing it but it still looks so cute. I just remember that Benny is with ne because I just felt Benny's arms around me. I put my head up and he smiled. He kissed my cheek and I kissed his. I put the dress and shoes away except the jersey and the necklace. I put the box in my closet. And put the jersey and necklace in my desk. I plopped down at my bed. Benny laid on top of me kissing me. I put my hands on his cheeks and we started making out. Once he pulled out our foreheads touched each other. I put both of my arms around his neck. He put one arm around my waist and he put his other hand running through my hair. "I love you Lisa. I love so much", he said as he pecked my lips. "I love you too Benny", I said. I heard someone open the door and Benny quickly got ofc me. I realized it was my mom. "Lisa did you see what your dad gave you?", my mom said. "Ya mom, why?", I said. "Put on the dress that your dad gave you we are going to a party", she said as she left my room. I sighed and got up. I went to my closet and grabbed the dress and saw that Benny kept staring at me with a smirk. "What?", I said. "Nothin", he said. I went to my bathroom and got dressed. Once I finished I went to look at the mirror and I looked kinda good. Once I got out of the bathroom Benny looked at me and walked towards me. He gave me a hug and a kiss. "You look beautiful", he said. "Thank you Benny", I said and pecked his lips. I put my shoes on and did my hair. Benny grabbed my hand he sat at my bed and wanting me to sit on his lap. He kissed me and I put my hands on his cheeks. We made out and he started kissing me hard. I pulled out and he went to my neck. I moaned a little and he started to squeeze my butt. I tugged his hair and he moaned. "Ugh Benny... stop please", I moaned. He stopped and looked at my eyes. He smiled and bit his lip. I got off him and he got up. "I'll see ya later, bye", I said as I walked out of my room. Benny grabbed my arm and made me turn around. "First give me kiss", he said as he grabbed my waist. I kissed him and put my arms around his neck. I pulled out and he left. I went to my mom's room and she was just putting her shoes on. "You ready?", my mom said. "Ya", I said. "Where are we going?", I asked my mom. "Where are going Luis's sister's Quincenira birthday party", she said. I was surprised for awhile because what happened last time. Once we arrived our destination we saw Luis's mom. "Hola Jackie" Luis's mom said. "Hola Sophia", my mom said. Once we greeting everyone, I saw Luis. He came up to me and I got nervous what he was gonna do. "Hey Lisa", he said. "Hi Luis", I said. "Lisa I'm sorry what I did on your birthday. I didn't actually mean it", he said. "It's fine", I said. Once we both got into the party I saw Yadira, Ashley, and someone who was with them. Once I saw her it was my other friend. Her name was Kaia. She is really funny I just love her. She wasn't from Mexico, we met in school. She ran to me giving me a tight hug. "Hi Kaia how ya doing?", I asked her. "Good. How about you?", she said. And I responded that I was good. We talked, ate, danced, and talked about the sandlot. "Wait what is this sandlot thing?", she said. "Oh we will show you. Let's all meet each other in my house 7:30", I said. They all nodded. Once the party was over we had a sleep over.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. Please vote. Truly blessed✨