18

First day of school

Lisa's point of view:

I was still upset about yesterday. But now I have to focus school right now and focus on other stuff later. I wore a shirt that had a dark purple sleeves, shorts, and white shoes.

I took my black backpack with my stuff inside. I went out of my house and saw Benny. Benny ran to me. "Lisa I didn't kiss Bria-", I stopped him by kissing him on the lips. "Benny I know you didn't. Even though I saw Brianna grabbed your arm to look like you did", we both laughed. "And you probably dropped this", he handed me the necklace that I dropped and he putted on for me. We both walked to the school. The guys were waiting for us on the entrance. I went to the office to see my classes and my locker. I didn't realize that Benny was behind me. When I went out of the office someone turned me around and realize it was Benny. "Whats your locker number?", he said. "Number 148", I said. "Cool. Your like three lockers away from mine", he said as he kissed my cheek. He walked me to my locker and put my stuff away. After I was done, I closed my locker and Benny grabbed my waist to turn me around and kissed me. He pulled away and looked at my classes. "Want me take you to your first class?", I nodded and we went to my class. "The bell is about to ring so I'll pick you up later", he kissed my cheek and he left to his class. The bell rang and I saw Ashley coming. "Hey", she said and I reply to her hey. We had the sane classes which is a good thing. The teacher opened the door and told me that if I wanna introduces the class and I said no. I don't like talking in front of the class. Me and Ashley sat next to me and the rest of the students came in and stared at me. I looked at Ashley and she laughed. We saw Squints and he quickly sat next to Ashley. "Hey guys", Squints said. "Hey", me and Ashley replyed hi to him. The class started and a guy kept staring at me. I looked over at Ashley telling her about the guy who was staring at me. "Just ingnore him", I nodded. A few hours later it was second period. Me and Ashley left class and hurried up to our next class. The t following me and Ashley. We both ran to our next class and we were the first ones. Benny cane in and he sat next to me. And once I saw the guy who stared at me came in and sat on front of me raise an eyebrow at me and looked at me from head to toe. "Hey beautiful, whats your name?", I looked over at Benny and he got mad. Benny took my hand and kissed it. "Well she's mine", Benny said and I smiled. The guy got made and he calmed down. And the class started. A few hours later it was lunch. I sat down under a tree waiting till my friends get out. Benny saw me and walked towards me. He came and also the guy from earlier. "Hey cutie. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bruce", he shook my hand and he kissed my cheek. Benny pushed him and he took my hand. We both walked away. He took me were this garden next to a library. "Benny what are we doing here?", I said and he hold my hands. "Just don't talk to that guy okay? You are my only amor. And your mine forever" I smiled. He kissed me and grabbed my waist. I pulled out. We both walked to the cafeteria. Benny grabbed somethong to eat but I didn't. Benny came and guys keep whistling at me. And guys keep sitting next to me. When Benny came the guys left me alone. And a girl and her friends walked passed us when Benny sat next to me and girls stared at me. "Hey Benny", the girls smiled. "So your the new girl, right?", she said and I nodded. She smiled and I got up. "Benny I'll be back", he kissed my cheek and I left. I went to the bathroom and the girls. The girls had mad faces and I wondered why. "Listen you, if you don't back away from Benny, my friends will kill you", they all left and I was in full shock. I left the bathroom and Benny was waiting for me outside. Benny saw me and he came towards me. "Hey whats wrong?", I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack. The school bell rang and I went to class.

*Afterschool*

I went to go find Benny and he was talking to one of the girls. And then she kisses him on the cheek. I ran home Benny was behind me but I walked faster then climbed the tree to my room. Benny walked into my room and was in front of me. "Lisa please listen to me. I didn't kiss her. Please listen to me", I went to my bathroom crying. He grabbed my hand and he slapped me. My nose was bleeding fast. I can't believe he would do that to me. He walked towards me and I backed away.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter and please vote. Truly blessed ✨