30

Benny's point of view:

Lisa came back and she had tears on her cheek. "What happened?", I said. "My mom wants to divorce my dad", she said and she cried on her pillow. I was in full shock. I hugged her and she cried in my chest. She sat on my lap. I put one of my hands wrapped around her waist and the other one running through her hair. "Lisa it's everything is gonna be alright", I said. "No Benny, nothing is gonna be alright. My life has been horrible. I can't do this no more", she said as she got out from the window. I yelled out her name but she ignored it and kept running. She stopped by the woods. I kept running after her. She stopped and laid on the grass crying. She kept crying with her hands on her on her face. I sat next to her giving her a hug. "Lisa listen to me, everything is gonna be alright . I promise that because I'm always here for you", I said. She hugged me back and I kissed her forehead. I started to run my hands on her hair. "No Benny, my mom wants me to move away with her", she said as she stand up. "Lisa if your going away, so am I. I want to stay with you all in my life", I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "No Benny you have to stay. The guys need you and your family", she said. She tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm. "Lisa I don't care. I only want you to be with me. That's all I need to survive", I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss.

We walked back to her house and we chilled for awhile. I heard her mom coming toward her room. "Lisa are you in here?", Lisa's mom said. "Yes", Lisa said. "Honey I know you don't want to move away but good news, we are just gonna be out for a few days. We are leaving in three days", her mom said and left the room. Lisa rolled her eyes. She went to her closet a big bag and grabbing some things from her dresser and under her bed. "Lisa what are you doing", I said. She ignored me and kept putting stuff in her bag. I grabbed her arm before she could do anything more else. "Benny I'm going to tell you but your not going to tell anyone", she said looking deeply into my eyes and I nodded. "I'm going to run away so I don't have to move away", she said. "Lisa your not going to run away. Who is gonna take care of you once you run away? No one, so your not leaving", I said. She calmed down and put her stuff away. "But I don't want to leave you Benny. What if you won't remember me once I leave", she said and there was a tear on her cheek. "I won't. I promise", I said. Our foreheads touch each other and I kissed her. We chilled in her room for awhile and I left before 11:00.

*next morning*

I woke up and went to Lisa's room. Once I went there half of her room was empty. I see Lisa sitting the floor and her back rested on the wall. "Hey", I said. She gave me a weak smile and a wave. I sat next to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go to the sandlot for awhile and tell the boys about yesterday", she said. I nodded and we went out of her room. I carried her because she seemed really tired. Once we came everyone were just warming up. Yadira, Ashley, and Kaia came running towards her. They took her out of the sandlot. "What's up with them?", I said. "Didn't ya heard? Lisa's parents are getting divorced and she is leaving tomorrow", Smalls said. "I did know that but how did ya guys know?", I said. "Lisa's mom told Yadira and she came here to tell us", Timmy said. I quickly ran out to the sandlot to go find Lisa. I saw the girls carring big bags. I was following them until they ran faster. "Lisa what are you doing?", I said. She didn't answer. I ran and grabbed Lisa's arm. "Benny can you leave us alone we are trying to leave", Ashley said making me let go of Lisa's arm. "No Lisa isn't going anywhere", I said. "Guys just leave me alone right now!", Lisa shouted and she ran to her house. I ran towards her. I kept screaming her name but she kept walking and she went to her room. "Lisa wait", I said as I grabbed her waist. "Lisa you don't have to listen to them. I'm here for you", I said. She gave me a tight hug. I gave her a kiss and she put her hands on my cheeks. I carried her and she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her neck while she is tugging my hair. I put my hands on the side of her face. "Lisa I love you no matter what. I will always be with you", I said. "Ya though I'm going to leave tomorrow but I will still love you too", Lisa said. We hang around for awhile more and I slept with her.

*morning*

I woke up early and it was 5:00. Lisa was still asleep and the whole entire room was empty except the bed. I looked over her and put my hands in her hair. And then I start running my hand through her hair. I kissed her forehead. "I love you Lisa", I said quietly. Her eyes started to open. She hugged me and she sat on top of me. She kissed me hard and I kissed her back. Her mom came in. "Lisa are you ready to go?, her mom said. She nodded. Her mom left . Lisa eyes started to water. I wiped it with my thumb. "I love you Benny", she said. "I love you too Lisa", I said. "Tell the the guys and I love them", she said. She walked to the door. But before she left I pulled her back in and closed the door. I hugged her and kissed her. I pushed her to the wall and she jumped into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I don't want to leave you Benny", she said. My eyes started to water. She pulled away and left. I went with her. "Lisa before you go I have something for you", I said. I pulled out a small box that had a ring. I bought this ever since we started dating. She jumped into my arms. After awhile she left.

*few months later*

It was my birthday but I was still upset. I felt arms around my waist. And someone was hugging my back and realized it was ...

To be continued...

Hey guys thanks for reading my chapter/book and finally found out my password for my wattpad account. So I hope you guys like this chapter and please vote. Truly blessed