32

Lisa's point of view:

I stayed in Benny's birthday day party until it was getting late. I stayed over. And I helped Benny cleaned up. I wanted to go home but Benny made me stay. Benny took my hand and walked to his room. He gave me a bear hug and he carried me. He walked out the window. He climbed down the tree and started walking to somewhere. I kept wondering where is he taking me. "Benny where are we going?", I said. "You'll see", he said.

We stopped at the park full of blinking lights. There was also see Halloween decorations because it was almost Halloween. "What are we doing here?", I said. I turned and Benny wasn't there. "Benny?", I said. I kept looking and screaming his name. It was scaring me right now. I love Halloween but the Halloween decorations were scary as hell. There were really creeping me out. Once I turned around I see someone a few feet away from me. When I looked closer, I see a dide wearing a scary mask. "Benny please stop I'm not playin around", I said. I just turned around and walked away. And then someone grabbed me from the waist. I screamed but that person put its hand on my mouth. "Hey calm down", I hear Benny's voice. He put me down. "Its not fuckin funny Benny", I said.

I walked out of the park. And then Benny grabbed my arm. "Hey calm down it was just a prank", he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. And right away he grabbed my waist. "Don't be mad please", he said as he rest his head on my shoulder. "I'm not", I said. And then he carried me back to the house.

"Benny please put me down", I said. "Be quiet my parents are sleeping" he whispered. He walked into his room and put me down on his bed. "Thank you", I said. I tried to get up but he put his hands on my waist so I couldn't go anywhere. He laid on top of me and gave me a kiss. I cupped his cheeks. I pulled away and our foreheads touch each other. And my hand was running his hair. We both stayed in that position until Benny slept on my chest and I slept too.

*Morning*

I woke up and Benny was still sleeping. I got up and then see my parents so happy again. 3 days ago they finally made up. When I heard that my mom wanted to come back to California, (we had to stay at where we use to live in Mexico) I was so happy to see my dad, the guys, and Benny. I kept staring at mom and dad playing around with the orange and yellow leaves. Until I felt pairs of arms around my waist. I looked up and see Benny smiling. "You missed your dad, do you?", he said. And I nodded. "Well, can you get to your house, go shower, get dressed and I'll meet you in the park, ya?", he said. I nodded again.

I quickly went home and did what Benny insisted me to do. I quickly got dressed and went to the park. He was sitting on the tree branch and he quickly got off. "Benny quick question...why are you making me get ready?", I asjed. "I'll show you come with me", he said.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. And sorry for not making this chapter longer but I promise that I will next week. Sorry it was school that doesn't want me to give me free time but I promise to make this next chapter longer. Ok thanks bye loves.
Truly blessed✨

Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara