21

Lisa's point of view:

I woke up and it was 6:00. I got dressed and grabbed my backpack. When I went downstairs my dad handed me a piece of paper that if they say why I didn't go to school. I put it in my pocket. I went outside and saw Benny on his front door. "Hey", he said and kissed my cheek. "Hey Benny", and we both walked to the school. I stopped when the girl who told me that she will kill me if I don't stay away from Benny. She ran to me grabbing a knife and I back away. She grabbed my neck and put the knife almost touching my stomach. "What the hell did I told you? Stop being around Benny", Benny grabbed the girl. "Angela what are you doing to my girlfriend?", Benny yelled at her. "You...your going out with her?", she pointed at me. "Ya and go gets some help", he said. She turned to me and grabbed my arm and made me a scar on the side of my forehead. I fell in the floor and I felt dizzy and I passed out. A few minutes later I woke up in a room. I looked around and I think I'm at school but at the nurse's office. "Hey sweetie are you okay?", she said to me. "Ya kinda", I said. "Alright I'm gonna go get your mother", she left the room. "Hey honey are you okay?", Jackie said. "Who did this to you?", she touched the scar. "I don't know. I can't remember", I lied. "Alright go get your backpack I have to work", she said. "Alright but were is Angel?", I said as we left the school. "He's at your aunts house. I would take but she's taking care of other kids. And I don't want her to take care of alot of things", she said as we drove to my house. "Your not gonna tell my dad right?, I said. "Let me tell you something. One time I told my dad what happened when I was little, my face was covered with cuts and I had a boyfriend. Then we moved to another state. So I'm not gonna tell him", she said. I smiled and she smiled back to me. She dropped me off at the front of the door and gave me the house keys. She drove to work and I just stayed home and slept in my room for awhile. I woke up a few hours later and checked on my clock and it was almost 4:00. Someone knocked on my window and it is Benny. I opened my window leting him get inside my room. "Hey whats up?", he said and I shrugged my shoulders and I laid on my bed. He laid next to me and I stared at the ceiling while he is running his fingers through my hair. "Benny what wrong with my life?", I sat up and my eyes started to water. "Nothing. There's nothing wrong", he sat on front of me and I looked down and started to cry. "Lisa look at me", he insisted me to look up and I did. "There is nothing wrong with you nor your life", we stared at each others eyes. "I don't know Benny. I still feel that that I don't feel welcome in this world. Face it I'm a total waste of time", I kept crying looking down at my left arm were my cuts are and he covered it with his hand. "No you aren't a waist of time because I love you and I always will", he kissed me and I pulled away. Our foreheads touched. I put one arm around his neck. I kept crying and felt the tears falling down on my lap and Benny wiped them away. I got up and went to my jewelry box and saw the box of blades. I have a lot of boxes were no one knows. I felt Benny's arms wrapped around my waist. And he put his hands under my shirt and rubbing my stomach. He put his head on my shoulder and out of no where he picks me up and spins me around. "Benny", I said as he still spins me around. He put me down on my bed. He laid on top of me puting my legs around him. And he tickles me around my stomach and I start laughing. And finally he stops and I had tears on my eyes because I was laughing hard. "Its a good thing I made you happy again", he said he smiled and I smiled at him back. "Benny I need to show you something" I said and he sat up so I can get up. "Stay here", I told him and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the wip cream and ran to my room putting the wip cream behind my back. "What do have behind your back?", he said and raise an eyebrow. "Just turn around", and he did. I put a little bit of wip cream on my hand and put my whole hand on the side of Benny's face. "I'm gonna get you for this", he said and I ran out of my room laughing. He chased me and grabbed me and spinned me around. And took me to my room still caring me. "Benny put me down please", I said and he put me on his shoulders. "No putting wip cream on my face is not funny but still delicious", he said as he eats the wip cream. "Well sorry", I said and still laughing. And I took hid hat off from his head. "Hey give me my hat back", he said. "No until you put me down", I said. He puts me down on my bed and gave his hat back. The wip cream from his face was almost gone and I started laughing. He put wip cream on his finger and wiped it off on my face. "Now we are even", he said and I rolled my eyes. And he kissed my cheek.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter and please vote. Truly blessed ✨