3

Lisa's point of view:

It was the next morning. I looked over my clock and it was 7:30. I decided to go change and go downstairs. My parents already left work so it was just me and Rosie. Rosie was still asleep so I shook her till she woke up. I woke her up and told her that I was gonna go to the sandlot. I felt kinda weird because of yesterday. I saw Benny on his window. Benny send a wave to me. A few minutes later he came out. "Hey you up early again", Benny giving me a smirk. "We gotta hurry up to the sandlot. Its almost 8:00", I said to Benny. We both walked behind Vincent's drug store but Benny went inside to buy a ball. The guys came to the back. "Hey Lisa!", everyone shouted. "Hey guys", giving everyone a wave. "Wheres benny?", Smalls asked. "He went inside to buy a ball", I responded. Benny came out with a ball. And a girl...she has a nice black and brown hair. She's kinda my height. And she dresses really nice.
"Um... Lisa I want you to meet someone. This is Susan. My girlfriend", Benny said in a nervous tone. My heart has broken into a million pieces. "Hi Susan. My name is Lisa", I smiled at Susan. "I heard alot about you. And I hope Benny is a great friend", Susan said in a nice tone. Shes really pretty and nice. She smiled at both of us. "Ya um...I'm gonna head home. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye guys", I smiled and gave a wave. "Why are you leaving? We haven't played", Bertram said while I started walking away. "I just feel a little sick", I lied. I didn't want to see Benny doing cute things to Susan. To be honest I've never been in a relationship before so it kinda makes me uncomfortable to me. "I'll walk you home", Benny piped up. "No I'm fine. Thanks though", sending him a fake smile. "I'll walk her home. Is that okay Lisa?", Susan was so nice so I said yes. While we were walking to my house, she finally talked to me. "So how long have you met Benny?", she asked me. "Oh not that long. I just barely moved here. But how long have you dated Benny?", I asked her nicely. "Oh about a month already", she smiled at me. Inside I don't want to speak to Benny ever. I thought he liked me. I was gonna cry but I want it to wait. "So you can leave me here. I can walk the rest", I sended her a fake smile. "Are you okay. Do you want to talk about it", I nodded. "Thanks thoe. I hope we can be friends. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the sandlot", I gave her big smile. "Ya sure. Well see you tomorrow bye", we said our good byes. I walked home. I cried really hard at my bedroom. I went to shower with hot water. I was still upset. I really thought Benny liked me. And I liked him. I got off the shower and got dressed. I sat at the front porch. Thinking what I should do.

*A few hours later*

I saw Benny with Smalls walking to their houses. I put my head down to think that I wasn't watching them. Benny came to my porch sitting next to me. "Hey whats up?", Benny gave me a smile. I didn't smile back at him. I shrugged. "Whats wrong? Are you okay?", Benny took his fingers and put it under my chin to make me look at him.

Benny point of view:

I was really worried whats going on with her. I saw a tear strolling down her cheek. I wiped it with my thumb. "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?", she looked down to her lap. I putted my finger tips under chin again. "Look I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you", she got up and went inside her house. I mest up big time. I really liked her but Susan is my girlfriend. I went home thinking of what have I done. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Lisa but it was Susan. "Hey can I talk to you quick?", she looked really nervous. "Ya whats up?", I told and I was worried what would she say. "Do you know whats up with Lisa. I saw her cry when she was at the park. I tried to talk to her but she didn't want to tell me", I nodded. I wanted to tell Susan the truth so I had to tell her. "Susan I need to tell you something too", I took a big deep breath that she won't break up with me. "I kissed Lisa last night. What I did was wrong. I'm sorry Susan", putting my hand on her cheek. She slapped my hand and ran off. Before she got any further I grabbed her arm and right away she slap the shit out of me. "We are done", she yelled and ran to her house. I went to Lisa's house this time. I climbed the tree knocking to Lisa's window. Lisa was on her bed crying. She looked at me. She opened the window. "What are do you need Benjamin", my eyes widen and she looked away and sat at the edge of her bed. "Look Lisa I'm so sorry", she looked at her lap while I was talking. I took my fingers put it under chin. I lifted her chin up. Her eyes were still filled with tears. I wiped it with my thumb. I leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were soft. I put my arms around her waist. She pulled it away. She turned around. "Benny I think you should leave", she said in a low voice. "Lisa its okay", I told her staring into her eyes. I kissed her cheek. "No really you should go Benny", she push me back gently. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye", I waved at her and she waved at me back.

Hey guys I hope you guys like my book/chapter. So I was thinking of deleting my book. I know that I barely made this but I was just thinking. Thanks for reading my book and I might publish another chapter tomorrow. Truly Blessed ✨