33

Lisa's point of view:

Benny took me to another amazing place. There was alot of people going to this place and they all been wearing blue and white. And when I thought of those colors it reminded me of the Dodgers. We kept walking until me and Benny took our stop. We stop by security's and Benny gave them small papers to a person and they let us in the gates. "Your gonna love this", he said. I wondered why he said that. We entered and then I couldn't believe my eyes! We were actually in the Dodgers Stadium! "Oh my gosh", I said. I was my dream to come at the Dodger Stadium. "Welcome to Dodgers home", Benny said. They were playing against the Padres. "Benny how did you-", I was about to finish but Benny stopped me. "Your mom told me it was your dream to come here so my mom gave me two tickets to come here", he said. He interlock his fingers with mine's. He gave me a quick kiss. We took our seats and we sat almost close where the dugout was.

*few hours later*

We both walked back home. It was the best night of my life. My dream actually came true this time. "Did you like coming to the Dodgers Stadium?", Benny said. "Like it? I loved it!", I said.

We kept walking to my house and finally we made it to my room. I was so tired of walking and plus we ran for like miles. I plopped down on my bed and so did Benny. I kept looking at the clock and it was almost midnight. Once I looked at Benny he was asleep. I kissed his forehead. "Thanks for everything Benny. I love you", I whispered. I feel asleep and cuddle next to him.

*morning*

When I woke up, I looked over at the clock it was 7:30. I took a 10 minute shower. Benny was still sleeping. While he was sleeping I got dressed into my Jackie Robinson flannel and some shorts. I woke up Benny and he groaned. "Benny get up", I said. "Where are we going now?", he said. "Sandlot", I said. He got up and got dressed. We both went to the sandlot and everyone was just warming up. Everyone was in there position and played for a few hours till we got tired.

*later*

We all went home before it got late. We all went home but Benny stayed in my house for a bit. "Lisa I got a quick question", he said. "Ya whats up?", I said. "This is weird but, if I make a proposal to you would you say yes?", he said. I kept thinking about it why would he asked me that question. "Of course I would say yes, but why", I said. "Just askin", he said. I nodded my head. It was getting late so he had to leave home. "I got to go home its getting late. I'll see you at the sandlot tomorrow. Bye", he said. And he gave me a quick kiss. "Bye", I said. Once Benny left, I plopped down at my bed. After that someone knocked on my window so I opened it. It was Ashley, Yadira, and Kaia. "Guys what are you doing here?", I said. "We gonna have fun. Since Benny kept hogging you so its our turn", Ashley said. "Alrighty then", I said. "So where are we going?", I said. "Halloween Horror Night", she said as we are getting out of my room. "Seriously!", I said. And they all nodded. "Don't worry we are all nervous and scared, but we have each other", Kaia said. We kept walking to our destination. All of us kept staring at each other and Yadira nodded giving us a signal that we should go. Once we went all of us were hugging each other.

*5 minutes later*

We all got out quickly and we were laughing our asses off. It was just funny for some of us.

We walked home and we had a sleepover and we all had alot of fun. It was way past midnight. So we slept.

We all woke up hearing weird stuff. We all heard screaming, scratching, and I thought it some evil laughs. We all kept staring at each other. "Guys what was that", Yadira said. We all shrugged our shoulders. I slowly opened the curtains from the window. I looked out of the window and saw a group of guys looking at my window and I started to freak out. I quick lock the window and backed away. "What happened?", Ashley said. "Come", I said. I lead them to the window and they all screamed. "Shh my parents are sleeping", I whispered. We all heard knock frim a steel that was hitting the window. We didn't open it we just stayed in the bed. We heard a silence for a minute. We heard footsteps and we just stayed still. We saw a group of guys wearing mask. We all ran out of the room and kept running out of the house. The guys kept chasing us.

We ran towards the sandlot. We stopped and we were panting from all that running. A few seconds later the guys jumped over the fence. I grabbed a pocket knife from my pocket and quickly opened it. I was about to shove it in one of the guys stomach. But quickly he grabbed both of my arms. He slowly took of the mask. And when he took it if it was Benny. "Oh my fuckin god Benny", I said. I roughly took my arms away from his hands and walked out of the sandlot.

Once I was about to get home Benny grabbed my arm. "Hey it was a prank relax", he said as he hugged me from behind. I rolled my eyes. "Come on don't be mad", he said. I just stayed silent. I carried me back home. He laid me on my bed but I was still upset. He knows that I hate getting scared. I sat up and kept staring at the wall. He sat next to me and kissed me all over my face. I kept looking away. He tried giving me a kiss. But I kept turning around. So he he grabbed my waist and twist me so I can turn to see him. He gave me a long kiss. "I'm sorry", he said. And then I hugged him.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter and I hope you like this book and please vote. Truly blessed ✨