22

Benny's point of view:

After I left Lisa's house I went home and it was almost 10:00 so I went to bed. Once I put my night clothes on I heard glass breaking. I looked out the window and I saw Lisa's dad leaving her on the driveway. She laid down and I quickly went downstairs. I ran outside and went to Lisa's driveway. "Lisa?", she looked up but I couldn't see her face. I carried her to my house and laid her in my couch. Once I saw her she had a black eye and the sides of her face started to bleed. "Oh my gosh", I carried her to my bathroom quickly and clean the blood. "Benny you don't have to do this. I'm okay", she left the bathroom. I grabbed her hand and she turned to me. "Lisa your not okay. Your bleeding from your head. Lisa if I left you on the driveway you couldn't die. And I don't want to lose you", I grabbed her face gently. She cried and I hugged her tight and she kept crying on my chest. "I have to go home Benny", she pulled away and went towards the door. I grabbed her hand before she touched the door and put my hands under her shirt rubbing her back. "No you can't go back. What if you get hurt again? I don't want you to get hurt", once I got my hands out of her shirt I saw blood all over my hand. I made her turned around and pull up her shirt and saw a big line on her back. "I need to clean that up", I said as I put her into my bathroom. I turned on the water on my tub and I told her that she need to take off her. She took off her clothes and sge got in the tub. I cleaned her back and once I was done I wrapped her with a towel. She looked sleepy so I put her in my bed. "Thanks Benny", she grabbed my face and kissed me and she pulled away. She changed back into her clothes except her shirt and I gave her one of my shirts. She put the shirt on and she laid down. I kissed her and she put her hand on my neck putting me closer. I put my hands on her waist and then we made out. I kissed her down to her cheek to her neck. She moaned when my crotch pressed between her legs. "Benny not right now okay babe?", I looked up to her and I nodded. She gave me a quick kiss and she slept on my chest and I just slept. I woke up when I heard someone open the window and it was Lisa. She went outside. Before she closed the window I put my hand to stop her from closing the window. "Lisa what are you doing?", I said. She stayed silent awhile.

Lisa's point of view:

I got scared for awhile. "I need to go home Benny. I need to talk to my dad", I said and kissed his cheek. I cried on the way down. The reason my dad hit me is because he was just drunk. I get really scared when he's drunk. When I walked in my house I saw my dad sitting on the table. "Lisa can we talk?", my dad said. I nodded and sat next to him. "Lisa I'm sorry what have I done. I didn't mean to do that", I kept crying. "Its okay dad", I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He nodded and I went to my room and slept.

*Morning*

I woke up and got ready for school and ran to school and it was finally Friday. The guys were just chilling on the entrance and walked towards them. "Hey guys", I said their eyes widen. "What?", I said confused. "What happened to your face?", Ashley said. "Um can I tell you later at lunch?", they nodded. We chilled for awhile and the school bell rang.

*few hours later/afterschool*

I went home and laid down in my bed. Soneone opened the door and it was Benny. "Hey what's up", I went up to him and kissed his cheek. "What did your dad say about yesterday?", he said and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "He said that he is sorry", he smiled and closed the door and locked it. He kissed me and I gently pushed me to the wall. We made out and put my hands on his neck to put him closer. He kissed down my neck and felt his tongue and I tugged his hair. He carried me to put my legs around his waist. He went more down to my top part of my chest. He snaked down to my butt and start to squeeze it. I bit my lip and kept tugging his hair. I put him more closer and start giving me hickeys and I moaned. Once he pulled out, I kissed his neck and start making out with his neck. He moaned and he start squeezing my butt hard. I moaned which made Benny laid on my bed. He took off my shirt and kissed between my breasts. I tugged his hair and flipped him over. I took off his shirt and kissed underneath his collarbone. Benny moaned and he slapped and squeezing my butt. I kissed him and we made out. After an hour later he slept and slept on top of him

Thanks you guys for reading my book/chapter. I'm sorry that I couldn't publish this chapter like a few hours later. But again thanks. And sorry for the miss spelling.
Truly blessed ✨