17

Lisa's point of view:

I woke up and my head was on Benny's stomach. He was playing with my hair and I rolled over. I covered my self with blankets. And then he pulled them away. He made me get up I stand up on his bed and jumped on his arms. He spinned me around. He put me down and we both got dressed. After that we both walked to the sandlot. On the way we saw the girl from yesterday. She came up to Benny and pushed me away. "Hey Benny. So I was thinking do you want to go out with me?", I rolled my eyes. "Uh remember he's already taken", she pushed me to the ground. Benny helped up and kissed me on the cheek. "She's my girlfriend", she squint her eyes and she flipped her hair and she walked away. "Who is she?", I said. "She's Brianna", he said. We both kept walking to the sandlot. Everyone was there and we all played baseball. Until Brianna and like 6 big guys came. Three of the guys grabbed me and one of them grabbed me on the shirt. And the other three blocked the guys away from me. The three guys started punching me for a long while. And one of them grabbed a knife and stabbed me. Afterthat they pulled it out and one of them grabbed me on the neck and threw me on the floor. "Never bother Brianna ever again", and one of them picked me up and hold my arms. Two of the other guys grabbed Benny and hold him on the arms. Brianna kissed Benny for awhile. I started to cry she pulled out and the guy was holding me he stabbed me again. He dropped me and grabbed the knife. The other guys left even Brianna. Benny ran to me and he put one hand on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and heard, "Please Lisa don't leave me. Por favor mi amor." Benny cried on my chest. And I passed out.

Benny's point of view:

I cried on Lisa's chest. I got up and carried her to her house. Her dad wasn't here I still took her to her room. I cleaned her blood and put bandages on her stomach. She hasn't waking up which made me worry more. I started to cry more. "Please wake up, please", all my tears running down my cheek. I tried to wake her up but she didn't. I kissed her cheek. I sat next to her. Put her head on my arm strain her hair. A few minutes later her dad came in and his eyes widen. "What happened to Lisa?", he said. "Someone stabbed her in the stomach", I kept crying. "Come on Benny we will take her to the hospital", I carried her to her dad's car. We both arrived to the hospital and ran to inside. The docters took her to the room. Me and Lisa's dad stayed out of the room. I cried on the wall and felt a hand on my back. I turned around and it was her dad. "What you did was great. You saved my daughter's life", I nodded. "Hey I'm trying to my job as a boyfriend", he nodded. We both left and he gave me a ride.

*few days later*

I went to the hospital everything day to check on Lisa. When I went to her room she was getting dressed. I hugged her and she was all okay. She smiled. "Benny what are you doing I'm getting dressed", she put on her shirt. I sat next to her and she hugged and kissed my cheek. "Are you okay with your stomach?", she nodded. We both walked to the entrance of the hospital and her dad is waiting for us. I helped Lisa to get in the car. I sat next to her. When we got to her house and I helped her to get her room. She sat on her chair and stand on front of her. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. She checked her clock and it was almost midnight. I put her to bed and she fell asleep fast. I slept next to her instead I put her head on to my chest. Her dad put a bag next to her. He told her that it was just her school supplies. And I just remember that school is in two days so I decided if me and Lisa  can have another date tomorrow.

*morning*

She woke up and all dressed. She got the bag that her dad left and putted on her closet. I got up and ran to her giving her a good morning kiss. She put her necklace on and we both went to the sandlot. She didn't want to play so she went to the dugout and I agreed. Brianna came in the sandlot. Ashley and Yadira ran to the dugout. "What do you want?", I yelled at her. She walked towards me and looked at Lisa. She looked at me and out of no where she kissed me and then she made out with me she grabbed my arm and put it around her waist. When she pulled out I saw the girls ran out of the sandlot. And Lisa dropped something. I looked Brianna she left the sandlot happy. I went to go grab what Lisa just dropped. When I saw what Lisa dropped it was the necklace that she dropped. And today it was the last day of vacation and I don't wanna ruin it for today. I ran to Lisa's house and and when she saw me she ran to the tree and locked her window with Ashley and Yadira. I climbed on the tree and Yadira closed the curtains.

Thanks for reading my
book/chapter. Please vote and if you wanna check out my instagram go to @benny.the.jet.rodriguez and if you wanna see my personal account just ask in the dm on insta. Thanks. Truly blessed ✨