20

Lisa's point of view:

I stayed at Angel's room and the room is just filled with Angel's stuff. There was still a few boxes on the room and I checked what it was. And one box was just full of his toys. And then Angel was crying and quickly grabbed him and pat his back a little and then he calmed down. He opened his beautiful eyes and he smiled. Benny stayed next to me and Angel put out his hands signaling that he want to be carried by Benny. I gave him to Benny and Angel smiled at him. Benny has a big smile on his face and Benny kissed him on the cheek. Angel yawned and he slept on Benny's arms. I sat on a small couch next to the crib and Benny sat next to me. "He's really cute", Benny laughed and I smiled. "He really is", Benny gave me Angel. I got up and put him in the crib. Benny grabbed my hand taking me to my room and he sat down on my bed and wanting me to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I kissed him for awhile and I pulled out and pushed him gently to lay him down. Massaging his stomach with my hands. I layed down and kissed him again. He put his hand on the back of my head to make me get closer. I pulled out and sat up. I got off of him and sat next to him. "Benny I'll be back", I went downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it. And went back upstairs. I heard something on Angel's room and checked. Angel woke up and I grabbed him. I looked over one of his boxes and opened the box of toys and grabbed one of his teddy bear and he was playing with it. I walk to my room and Benny is laying down on my bed. I sat down and layed down Angel on the bed and he kept playing with his teddy bear. Benny sat up and looked at Angel. When Benny sneezed Angel started laughing. His laugh made me smile. I heard someone knock on the door so I grabbed Angel and went downstairs. I opened the door and it was the boys. "Hey Lisa are yo-", Squints stopped when he saw Angel. "Is that your brother?", Squints said. I nodded and Benny came down. "Hey Benny", everybody said. "Are you guys gonna come to the sandlot?", Kenny said. "Can't. I gotta take care of my baby brother", I said. "Are you Benny?", he nodded. "I wanna stay with Lisa", Benny said. "Alright we'll see ya later guys, bye", Bertram said and everyone left and Benny closed the door. "Why didn't you wanna go?", I said. "Remember what I told you? Im staying here because I love you", he kissed my cheek. We went to my room and layed Angel on my lap. A few minutes later he fell asleep and took him to his crib. "He's a sleepy head", Benny said and hugged me from behind. I nodded and we went to my room. I laid down on my bed and Benny laid on top of me. He kissed my neck and spread my legs. His bulge is pressed between my legs and tugged his hair. He kept kissing my neck down to my collarbone. He put his hands on my lower waist. "Benny not right now, later. Alright baby", I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek. Someone opened the door from downstairs. I checked and it was Jackie. "Hey", I said. "Hey honey. Where's Angel?", she said as she kissed my cheek. "He's in his room sleeping in the crib", she nodded and she went upstairs. I went behind her and went to my room. Benny laid on the bed and he looked tired. "You tired?", I said and he nodded. He grabbed my waist to lay me down and put his head on my chest. And he slept and so did I. A few minutes later I woke up and Benny didn't. I carefully put a pillow under his head. I checked on my dad and he is sleeping on the couch with Jackie. And went to Angel's room and he is asleep too. And went back to my bedroom and Benny is still sleeping. I sat on my chair next to my desk. I grabbed a pencil and paper and start drawing stuff. I filled the whole paper with flower drawings. And wrote my name in cursive. I turned to Benny and he is still sleeping. I turned back to my desk and looked at my pictures that were in my wall. When I looked at my photos I saw a picture when me and Rosie were little. I started to cry a little. I opened my window and sat on a big branch so I can sit on. Flowers kept falling on my head and I didn't care. I looked at Benny again and he opened his eyes. I gave him a smile. The sky turned purple and a hit of blue. Benny sat on front of me. I saw a kid walking and he stared at me and when I saw hus face I was suprised and got off the tree and went closer to him. "Lisa is that you?", I kept looking at his face and I hugged him and remember that he is my cousin that I met him when we were little. His name is Jonathan. "Ya its me", he smiled. "Where do you live?", I asked him. He pointed to the house right next to Benny's. "Cool, cool", I smiled. "I got to go. I'll see ya later bye", he gave me a last hug and ran to his house. "Who's that?", he pointed at Jonathan. "That is my cousin, why?", I said. "Just asking", he said. "Alright I'll be going to bed. Are you coming?", I asked him. "Um no I'll be going to my house. I'll see ta tomorrow bye", he kissed me and ran to his house. I went to my room and slept.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. Sorry if there's mistakes but still please vote. Truly blessed ✨