11

Benny's point of view:

I woke up and looked at my clock and it was 9:00! I completely forgot that I stayed up all night. I dressed quickly and ran to the sandlot. Lisa was batting and the rest of the guys were just playing along and they all stopped when Lisa made a home run. Everyone was staring at me. "Where were you?", Timmy said and Tommy repeated. "I slept late sorry guys", they continued to play. Lisa gave me the bat and I started to swing. I ran till home run. After we played for a few more hours we called it a day. Lisa and Ashley left early and me and Squints wondered. We walked out too. We saw that they had another friend and they might be from Mexico too. Squints and I walked behind Lisa and Ashley. They both introduce her, "Guys this is Yadira. My other best friend from Mexico." And the the all the guys came too. Yeah-Yeah came and he stared at Yadira like he already falled in love. "Hey Yadira I'm Benny. This is Squints, yeah-yeah, Timmy and Tommy Timmons, Kenny Denunez, Bertram Grover Weeks, and thats Hamilton Porter we call him Ham", I said. Yadira looked like if she was gonna fall in love with yeah-yeah too. "I bet if you keep bringing friends from Mexico the whole group might fall in love", we all laughed. "Well we see you guys later. We are going to show Yadira around the town", I kissed Lisa good bye also Squints. After a few hours later I saw Lisa walking home with Ashley. I went outside quietly.

Lisa's point of view:

I was so happy that Yadira came to town. And what I thought of her name I keep remembering my mom. She and my mom have the same name. I heard a knock on my door and it was Benny. "What are you doing here?", it was almost 10:00. "Since you were having a rough summer I was thinking if we can have a little fun right now", I nodded. I got out and we were walking in the park. We stopped at a pond with beautiful lights blinking around. We sat down on the grass. For me it was romantic. We cuddle and played around before it was 12:00. I felt sleepy so he carried me to my room. And he spent the night with me. I woke up in 4:00 in the morning and wondered why am I awake. I looked over at Benny and he is so cute when he's asleep. I went downstairs to grab a cup of water and drank it. I put the it on the sink. I went to the bedroom and I saw Benny awake. "Why are you awake?", I scared him and laughed quietly. I locked the door. He shrugged and I laid down on the bed. I was trying to fall back asleep but he picked me up by puting my legs around his waist and and his arms around my lower waist. He starts kissing me and then we started making out with me. He puts me down on the bed and kisses me to my jawline and down to my neck. I stopped him. "Benny not now. Do it later okay", he nodded and kisses me. We fall back to sleep till later. And I woke up 3 hours later and it was 7:00. I shook Benny to wake up. "Benny wake up", he groans and tries falling back to sleep. I just let him sleep so I can shower and dress. Once I Benny was still sleeping. Instead of shaking him I rolled him over so he can fall to the ground. "I'm gonna get you", he starts chasing me around the room. He catches me putting into his shoulders and spinning me around and he put me down. "Ok are you gonna go to your house to change?", I said while I putting my shoes on. He nodded and we both left my room. Once we were at his house he showered and changed. We both ran to the sandlot. Ashley and Yadira already got the sandlot. And also the guys. "Hey guys", I said. "Hey", everyone said. When I made to home run, "Do you one of you guys wanna bat?", Yadira got up and got the bat. "Do you want me to go easy on you?", Kenny said to Yadira said. Yadira nodded and everyone's eyes widen. Kenny gave her the heater and she hit it. And she made it to the home run. And out of no where Yadira went up to yeah-yeah and kissed him on the cheek. Now everyone's mouth dropped. And we played for a few more hours and we all left. Me, Ashley, and Yadira had a sleep over today. "So Yadira, are you gonna ask out yeah-yeah?", Ashley said. Yadira blushed," Ya tomorrow." We all laughed. We talked about stuff like that. And moments later we just watched a movie before we could go to sleep. And someone knocked on my window thinkin that its Benny but it wasn't it was yeah-yeah. He was holding flowers, "Is Yadira here?" I nodded and I let him in. Yadira started blushing. "Yadira will you go out with me?", yeah-yeah putting one knee down like a proposal. She nodded and they both hugged. Yeah-yeah left the room and Yadira started to get red. We started to get tired for a while and then we slept till the next day.

Hey guys sorry if my book/chapter is so bad. But thanks for reading it I love ya guys. Truly blessed ✨