14

Lisa's point of view:

Once Benny got out of the shower he sprayed water all over me. "What are we gonna do today? We can't go to the sandlot", I said. He shrugged and he dried his hair. I went downstairs to find something to eat. I kept looking on the cabinets but there was nothing. I sat on the counter thinking what should I get. I decided to get an apple for now. Benny found me on the counter so he sat next to me. "Whats up?" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bored. I don't know what to do now. What do you do when its a rainy day?", I asked. He shrugged and I put my hand on my face and now I wondered where is my sister. I got off the counter and went to my sister's bedroom and she was crying in her bed maybe she's really sick. "Rosie what happened?", I said but still worried. "Oscar broke up with me", I sat on her bed next to her and hugged her and she was crying in my shoulder. "What did he say?", she shrugged. "You don't wanna talk about it", I said. She nodded. "I'll tell you later, okay?", she sais and I nodded. I left her room. I saw Benny at my bed, I sat down at my chair. I was really stressed out about my family and friends and drama. I rest my back on the wall and closed my eyes. I was really tired already. Benny sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Are you okay?", he said and I shrugged. He kissed me on the cheek. "I'm just a little tired", I got up and went to my bed and laid down. He laid down on top of me and started to kiss me all over my face. We laughed and he stopped. He started kissing me on the neck and then down under my collarbone. He started sucking my skin he pulled out and I realize that it was a hickey. He kept giving me "love bites" around my chest until we heard footsteps coming in the door. Benny ran hid underneath my bed and covered of love bites on my chest. Someone opened the door and it was my dad. "Hey dad. Why are you home early?", I said while I kissed him on the cheek. "My boss told me that I'm gonna go home early because of the rain", I nodded. "Tomorrow I'm having a day off tomorrow so, do you wanna go to Hollywood with me?", I nodded and he smiled and left my room. Benny got up and he felt scared. "Are you okay?", I said. He nodded. The rain looked like if its going to stop and his mom's car is in his drive way. "Your mom is here", I pointed out the window. "Alright I'll see you later, bye", he said. And I said bye and we kissed. He left from the window. I looked at my chest and it was full of love bites. I carefully went to my sister's bedroom looking for something to hide my hickeys. I found this bottle that says foundation. I grabbed it and ran to my bathroom. I put some all over my chest looking that I never had anything on my chest. I stayed in my room for a few more hours listening to music. When it was almost 10:00 I turned it off and went to sleep.

*Morning*

My dad woke me up in 6:00 to go to Hollywood. My dad left my room to change. I wore my LA Dodgers shirt and with jeans. And also I wore my black hightop shoes. My sister stayed in bed still sleeping. "Dad isn't Rosie coming with us?", he nodded. "No she said she feels sick", I nodded and still worried. We went to the car.

* Few hours later*

We left the car and went to my room. Someone knocked on my window and it was Benny. Benny had a sad face and wondered why. "Hey what wrong?", he came in my room caring me by putting mt legs on his waist and his hand on my waist. "I missed you", I laughed. "I was just gone for a few hours", I smiled. "I know but I just missed my pillow", Benny said and I laughed. He laid me down and put his head on my chest. I got up and he sat down on my bed. I looked at my jewelry box and found a picture thinking what it was. It was a group photo of my family. And next to it I had this gold necklace that my uncle gave me. I felt arms around my waist. I looked up and of course it was Benny. I put the photo back in the box. He kissed my cheek. I had a baseball in a box signed by Jackie Robinson that is my favorite baseball player in the world and I've decided to give it to him. "Benny, I have something to give you", I pulled out a box that had a the baseball on it. I gave the box to Benny and he grabbed it. He opened it his eyes when wide. "Wow", he was really amazed when I gave it to him. "Are you sure your gonna give me this ball?", he said and smiled. I nodded. He kissed me for a while. "Thanks", he said and I said no problem.

Hey guys I hoped you like it. Sorry I was late to publish it. But still I hope you still like it and comment if you like it or not or if I should keep going, thanks. Truly blessed ✨