10

Lisa's point of view:

Ashley wrapped bandages around my arms and she started to cry, so did I. Ashley is my close friend also she knows about my self harm problems. I started to cut or self harm way long ago. "Give me the blade right now", she pulled out her hand. I handed her the blade. "Why are you doing this?", she kept crying. I stayed silent for awhile. "Ashley do you know its hard is to get beaten up almost everyday or get hurt", we stayed silent for a moment. "Lisa if you you get hurt tell me. Im always here", she hugged me. And it made my heart warm. We both went downstairs and got out of her house and we walked around the neighborhood for awhile. I heard sirens outside of my house and the ambulance came. I saw my mom at the ambulance. And I saw my dad and Rosie crying. "What happened?", my eyes started to water. "Mom has passed away", I started to cry harder. I ran to Ashley and she started to cry. I saw that the sandlot boys saw us and me and Ashley walked back to her house. I tried to find the blade were Ashley hid them. Ashley stopped me and I started to calm down. I stayed at her room sitting down in her floor while she was downstairs watching what was happening outside. I slept till the next morning resting my back on her wall.

*Next morning*

I woke up laying on Ashley's bed. I looked over her clock and it was 7:00. I got up and I saw that Ashley is eating breakfast. "Hey Ashley", she got up and put her plate on the sink. "Hey, are you gonna go to the sandlot?", I nodded. I went to my room and got dressed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and I saw Ashley waiting outside. We both walked to Vincent's drug store to buy me something to eat. It was really cold today and I wondered why. We waited at the back while the boys are here. We saw Squints and Ashley got up and hugged him. I just stayed sitting on the ground until I saw Benny. I look at him for a second. Everyone left to the sandlot except me and Benny. "Lisa I heard about yesterday, are you okay?", I nodded and started to cry. He hugged me tight. I let go and we walked to the sandlot. A few minutes later we all heard thunder and we all walked to the dugout. It started to sprinkling and we knew it was gonna rain. We all walked to our houses. On the way home it started to rain harder. Benny took me to the front door and he left to his house. I went to my front porch and I was all soaking wet. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I found a note on the bench and it said:
Lisa, I went to go hangout with some friends. Be back soon.
~Rosie
I climbed the tree to my room and I showered and got dressed. I went downstairs to grab something to eat and someone knocked on the door. And it was Benny and he was soaked. "Benny what are you doing here?", I let him inside. "My mom is not here and I forgot that she locked the door and my windows are locked too", I laughed and I gave him a towel to dry. Once he was dried we hanged out for awhile. I went downstairs and someone knocked the door and it was Rosie. She seemed so sick I took her to her room. She felt throwing up and I took her to the bathroom and she did. I was looking threw my parents bathroom for medicine. I gave Rosie some and she fell asleep. I ran to the backyard and I see my mom's plants. I sat down at one of the benches and kept thinking why is my summer going bad. Its not really what I expected. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and of couse it was Benny. He kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. "Lisa I need to ask you something", he holded my hand. "What?", I replyed. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night? At 7:00", my heart warm up. I nodded and we walked back inside. His mom arrived his house. "Well I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye", he kissed me and he went home. I slept till morning and wondered what should I wear for tomorrow.

*Morning*

I wondered what should I still wear for our date tonight. Until I figured it out. I looked all over my closet and found some shorts, crop sleeve shirt, a plaid shirt that is a little bigger than me, and my favorite black shoes.

 I looked all over my closet and found some shorts, crop sleeve shirt, a plaid shirt that is a little bigger than me, and my favorite black shoes

"Why are you all dressed like that?", Rosie said with a smile. "I'm going on a date with Benny tonight", I smiled. "Well alright. I'll be on my room. And tell me everything when you get back home, okay?", I nodded and she left my room. It was 7:50. Benny came out with his jeans white shirt and a plaid shirt but its blue, and his pf flyers. He knocked on the door and I got out of my room and ran downstairs. I opened the door and somehow his eyes widen. "You look...wow", I laughed. We both walked to the park and I saw a pile of flowers around a blanket and a picnic basket. "This is amazing Benny", he smiled. "Im glad you like it", he kissed me on the cheek. We both sat down on the blanket and he opened the basket it had two cokes and two hamburgers. He opened the cokes. We both ate for awhile and we both finished. Afterthat we both layed for awhile watching the stars and he kissed my cheek. "I love you Lisa", my smile went bigger. "I love you too Benny", he kissed me for a long time. After awhile we got up and walked home. "I had fun today Benny", he smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it", he kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, bye", I sended a wave. I couldn't stop smiling when I went to my bedroom. I was gonna tell Rosie what all happen but she was asleep. I got dressed for bed and slept till the next day.

Thanks you guys for reading this chapter/book. I'm sorry if the part one of chapter 9 is shorter than this one but thank you for reading this book. Thoe it was bad. But again thanks for reading. Truly blessed ✨