24

Lisa's point of view:

I woke up really excited because it was my birthday (June 8)! My dad came in my bedroom. "Happy birthday Lisa", he said and I kissed cheek also giving him a hug. "Thanks dad", I said. "Lisa I'll be back. Me and your mother are going to work and Angel has to go to day care. So I want you to stay here okay?", he said and I nodded. He left to work and I just stayed home. And I got dressed wearing a black crop top with white shorts and my high top black converse. A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. Jonathan, Ashley, and Yadira came in all of them hugged me. "Happy birthday Lisa", all of them said. "Thanks guys", I said. We all chilled in my room for awhile. "Hey let's all go to the sandlot", Ashley said. "Whats a sandlot?", Jonathan said. "Its were me, Ashley, and Yadira play baseball with our other ", I said as he started playing with his soccer ball. We all left my house walking to the sandlot. When we all went the boys were just playing like usual. Everyone stopped playing when we all came in and they were just staring at Jonathan. "Hey guys", I said to the boys. And I didn't see Benny anywhere. They all came running to me giving me bear hugs. "Happy birthday Lisa", they all said. "Thanks guys", I said. "Who's that kid", Squints said as he wrapped his arms around Ashley's waist. "This is Jonathan, my cousin. He doesn't play baseball he likes to play soccer", I said. "Where's Benny?", I said. "We don't know. We knocked on his door and no one answered", Timmy said. "That's strange", I put on eyebrow up. "Well I wanna play ball right now. Are we gonna play or not?", Bertram said. We all nodded our heads. A few hours later we all went home. Benny's car was in the drive way so I knocked on the door. Benny's mom opened the door. "Hey sweetie are you here for Benny?", she said and I nodd my head. "Well he's sleeping and he's a little sick, so you can go to his room if you want", she said and I smiled. I went to Benny's room. He was just laying on his bed putting his hand on his face. "Hey Benny", I said as he turned his head to me. "Hey", he said. I sat next to him. "How you feelin?", I said as I kissed his cheek. "Not good. I'm too sick", he said. I put my hand on his forehead and his forehead was really hot. "Wow you have a fever", I said. I went downstairs to get a cold wet towel and I went back to his room and put it on his head. "Thanks Lisa", he said. "You welcome", I said as I laid down on his bed. "Oh I forgot something to tell you", he said as he sat up. "Whats up?", I said. "Happy birthday babe", he got on top of me and gave me a kiss. "Thanks Benny", I said as I played with his hair. He put his head on my chest and he feel back to sleep and I slept too. I woke up a few minutes later and checked his clock. It was like 5:00 and my parents should be home fir like an hour. I slowly got up abd put a pillow under Benny's head. I looked out of his window to see if my parents were home and they weren't. And then I started singing to a song called "Amor Prohibido". (This song was made after 1963 but whatever lol. Video on the top) I kept sing it until I heard a voice. "Nice singing", Benny said. I turned around and I was embarrassed so I covered my face with my hands. I turned really red. Benny hugged me but I still had my hands on my face. "Lisa why you embarrassed? Your singing is beautiful", he said as he grabbed my hands away from my face. I smiled. He kissed my cheek and we started dancing around the room. A few minutes later my parents came home. "My parents are home I got go", I was gonna go out from the window but Benny grabbed me from the waist. "No don't go", he hugged me from behind and rest his head on my shoulder. "I have to", I said. "Then I'll go with you", he said still hugging me from behind. "Benny your sick", I said. "I don't care. I just wanna be with you", he said as he kissed my cheek. "Alright then", I said. He got dressed and we both went to my house. "Hey Lisa", my parents said. "Hey", I said. "Hello Benny", my dad said. "Hi Mr.Gonzalez", Benny said and they both shook hands. "Well we are gonna go to my room", I said and Benny was behind me. When I went to my room there was like a mountain of presents on my room. "There's gonna be wrapping paper everywhere once I open them", I said and Benny nodded. We laughed and sat on my bed. "Are you sure your feeling okay?", I said while I put my hand on his forehead. "Lisa stop worrying I'm fine", he said as he put my hand down. I kissed his cheek.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. And I just realized that we have over 1 k views on this book. *Screams* thanks ya guys. I love you guys. And please excuse my misspelling lol. Truly blessed ✨