15

Lisa's point of view:

I heard sobbing in my sisters room. Me and my dad ran to my sister's room. My sister's hand were on her stomach. "What happened?", my sister was crying in pain. My dad grabbed my sister and carried her to the car. "Lisa you stay home while I go to the hospital and see what is happening to your sister", I nodded and he ran to the car. Benny was in my room. "What happened?", Benny said. I shrugged and ran to my sister's room and crying in her bed. When I got up I saw a big pile of blood stain in her sheets. I thought she would be in her period but she wasn't. When I went to her bathroom the tub it was full of blood. I was thinking:
Rosie wouldn't commit suicide. But it started happening ever since yesterday. And it might be Oscar.
I ran to my room tried to find a box of blades in my desk. "Lisa whats wrong?", Benny shouted. I ignored him. I found a blade on a box full of them. I put one in my pocket and ran out of my house grabbing the house keys and locked the door. Benny ran behind me screaming my name. I ran all over the neighborhood and found him in the park. Benny grabbed my arm and turned me around. He grabbed the blade that was in my pocket. "What the hell are you gonna do with this?", he yelled. "Something", I tried to grab it but he pulled back and turned around and walked away. "Benny", I yelled. He turned around and he accidentally cut my face. I fell in the floor watching the pile of blood running down on the sidewalk. I got up and I looked at him. He dropped the blade and he walked towards me. I ran past him and went to my house. I ran to my bathroom and looked over my mirror. I had a big cut on my cheek I cried in pain. I heard someone opened the door thinking it was my dad but it was Benny screaming my name. I locked the door from the bathroom and cleaned my face. Benny knocked the door and I kept ignoring till I finished cleaning my face. I unlocked the door sitting on the sink, crying. He opened the door quickly. He saw me crying. "Lisa, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that", he said while he was crying. He put his hand on my right cheek were the cut is. I got off the sink and went to my room finding the box of blades. I grabbed it and threw it away. Benny sat on the sink putting his hands on his face still crying. I couldn't stand Benny crying. I walked towards him and hugged him by the waist. I put my head up his eyes were still filled with tears. I put my hand on his cheek wiping the tears from his face. I kissed his cheek. I backed away going to my bed but Benny grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. I walked to my bed and layed down on it and of course Benny would put his head on my chest. We chilled on my bed for awhile until he fell asleep. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I saw my dad walking in. My eyes widen in shock that he saw Benny. "Is this Benny?", he said in a calm tone and I nodded. "Are you dating him?", I nodded. He smiled and walked out of my room. I thought he was gonna be mad but he wasn't. The only what I'm worried about is Rosie. A few minutes later he woke up. I sat up and stretch a little. I got and checked on my dad and he is sleeping on his room. I went to my sister's room but she wasn't there. I looked all over the house and she might be at the hospital. Benny laid down on the bed again and I closed the door. I went to the bathroom again to check on the cut and it got a little better. I went out and I see that Benny was holding the ball that I gave him. He turned his head to look at me.  I sat on the chair next to my desk still thinking what was my sister bleeding from. Benny sat next to me giving me a smile. He looked over the scar that I had and he gently touched it. He kissed my other cheek.

!! WARNING THIS HAS ANOTHER SEXUAL CONTENT SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!⚠

Also he saw my chest that was still filled with love bites. I covered it by pulling up my shirt. He kissed me and I put my hand on the back of his neck to put him closer. I sat on his lap and he puts his arm around my waist. We started making out which made Benny laid me on the floor and he got up and locked the door. I stayed on the floor and Benny came back. He kissed my jawline down to my neck. I put him closer and felt his bulge between my legs that made me moan. He took off his shirt and I sat on top of him. My crotch was were his was I kissed his neck and down his collarbone. I gave him a love bite on his collarbone and he snaked his hands down on my bottom and started squeezing it. I kissed him and tugged his hair he sat up and kissed my neck and felt his tongue. I knew he was gonna give me a love bite. He sucked on my skin. Once he pulled out I gave him one too. He moaned abd he pull up my shirt. He grabbed my waist and carried me to my bed. His bulge was still pressed between my legs which still made me moan. He pulled down his pants and so did I.  We covered each other with my bed sheets and on his pocket he pulled out a condom. He kissed above my chest and put his hands behind my back. He unclipped my bra and put down his boxers. And he pulled down my underwear. He put the condom on. He put all himself on inside me. I moaned and he kept the rhythm going back in forth and we felt a spark. "Benny go faster", he nodded and went faster and we both moaned loud. He kept moaning and we kissed. I bit my lip really hard that I grabbed the sheets hard. We both moaned in our mouths and he still kept going. "Oh Benny", I said. He grabbed my butt and squeeze it and slapped it. I pulled his neck to kiss me. Once he kissed we made out. He pulled and we laid on the bed. I got up and went to shower. Once I finished Benny went.

Hey guys I hope you guys like this book/chapter. Please vote and thanks again.
Truly blessed ✨