31

Continued on Benny's point of view:

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and it was Brianna. "What the fuck you want right now? You mest up life once, now what do you want?", I said. "Come on Benny. Let me be your girl, Lisa won't be able to come back anymore", she said. "Yes she is. And she will!", I yelled. "Please get out of my fuckin room!", I yelled again. I pushed her out of my room and locked the door. I kept thinking in my head:
Maybe it might be true that Lisa might not come back but I know she will come soon

I quickly changed to go to the sandlot. When I came in no one was there. Until everyone said "suprise!", and I jumped. The whole entire dugout was filled with presents. "Aww thanks guys", I said. When I looked at everyone, they all had big smiles. "No problem Benny man we are your best friends", Kenny said. "It would be better if Lisa was here everyday", I said sadly. Everyone faces had a frown faces. "Ya but don't worry she'll come back some day", Squints said.

After we played for awhile, we called it a day early so we could get ready for the party. When I came home I head off the shower. And after I left the shower I saw a truck on front of Lisa's house. But I saw another lady but I thought ot was Lisa's mother. But it wasn't. She was blond, short hair, and the same height. I was really upset and I thought to myself:
Maybe Brianna is right, maybe Lisa is never going to come back.
I felt it was going to be the WORST birthday ever!

When the party started I didn't even bother to go downstairs to greet them. I just stayed in my room for the whole day. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in", I said. "Hey!", the guys said. "Hey guys", I said. All of us were just chatting and playing around in my room. Until my mom came in my door telling me that it was cake time.

After my face was cleaned because my face was covered with frosting. Me and the guys went to the sandlot to play a bit. When we got out, Yadira and Ashley coming running towards us. "Woah what is up?", Kenny said. "Lisa is-", Yadira stop because she was panting from running. "Lisa is what!?", I said. "She's here!", Yadira said. We all ran and find where she was.
(I got this idea from instagram @weirdos80s please go follow her)

We all checked around the park and around the neighborhood. And we couldn't see her anywhere. "Yadira why you lied to us?!", I said. "I ain't it is true we saw her", Yadira said and Ashley nodded. "Stop playin games. I'm going home", I said and no one followed me.

When I came home, I just went straight to my room. I laid in my bedroom. I heard a knock on my window and I quickly opened it. I saw a person wearing a black sweater and was wearing the hood on. Also wearing shorts. "Come with me", it said. And her voice sound familiar.

I followed her and she stopped by the park. "Who are you?", I said. "I'll tell ya later", she said. "Do you remember this spot that you had a date?", she said. "Ya. I loved it here because I had a date with my girlfriend", I said. "Do you miss her?", she said. "Alot", I said. She turned around not facing me and she took off her hood. Her hair was dark brown and light brown on the tips like Lisa's hair. All curly and a bit wavy. She put her head down looking at the ground. She finally turned around. I finally good light to see her face. When she looked up, she's the one I wanted to see everyday. Really beautiful and the one I really love ever since she moved away. "LISA!", I said. She jumped into my arms and I gave her a tight hug. "I'm back Benny", she said. I kissed her cheek. "I missed you so much", I said. "Me too", she said. I kissed for a long time. After that we both walked to my house. "Hey Benny", my mom said. "Hi mom. Guess who came back", I said. "Who?", my mom said. I let Lisa come in and my mom's eyes was wide open. "Hola mija", my mom said. "Mom, where are the guys?", I said. "There in the backyard", she said. Me and Lisa went to the backyard. Lisa was the first one who came outside. "Hey guys", Lisa said. And everyone came running towards Lisa. They all hugged her.

Yay Lisa is back!! But thamks for reading my book/chapter. I hope you guys like it. I know that its a kinda short chapter but I still hope you guys like it. Truly blessed ✨