25

Lisa's point of view:

Me and Benny just stayed in my room and waited till people came. A few minutes later there was like almost more than 100 people in my house. Someone knocked on my bedroom door and it was the sandlot boys. "Hey Lisa", they said and came in my room. "Hey girl", Yadira and Ashley said and they gave me hugs. We all chilled in my room until someone knocked on my door and it was my old best friend back in Mexico, Luis. "Luis!", Yadira and Ashley ran to Luis and so did I gave him a hug. "Hey guys. Happy birthday Lisa. Um Lisa can I talk to you alone", he said. "Uh ya sure", me and Luis walk to my backyard. "Lisa this is very important. Lisa I love you. I don't mean as a friend but I really like you. And I want to go out with you. I can't stop loving you Lisa. Ever since we met my life changed. I love Lisa. Will you go out with me please", he said. I started to cry. "Luis I can't. Luis your my best friend and I already have a boyfriend. Luis I don't think so. I'm sorry", I said still crying and tried to walk back to my room. Luis grabbed my arm. "Lisa please give me a chance please. Just tell your boyfriend that you wanna break up with him", he said as he came leaning on my face. I quickly turned around and ran to my house. I kept crying till I got to Angel's room. I kept crying until someone opened the door. Benny opened the door and I quickly wiped my tears. "Hey", he said as he sat next to me. I gave him a small wave and turned my head so I won't look at him. Whenever I cry, under my eyes my skin turns red. "What happened", he said. "Nothin", I said in a calm voice. "Are you sure", he said as he sat next to me."Ya I'm fine", I said. I felt his fingers under my chin to make me turn around. "Were you crying?", he said as he stared into my eyes. "No of course not", I said.

*Few hours later*

Benny stayed with me until the party was over. It was almost 1:00 and I didn't feel tired. I was really upset with Luis. I saw Luis in my window knocking. I opened the window. "Luis what do you want?", I said. "Please Lisa I really wanna go out with you. Will you?", he said. "No Luis please go away", I said and tried to close the window but he blocked it. He grabbed my hair and pushed me down to the floor. I heard Benny running to my room and saw that Luis and Benny were fighting. And then Yadira and Ashley came in my room. "Lisa come on lets go", Yadira said as she grabbed my arm. We all ran to Yadira's hpuse and went to her room. "Lisa Benny was cheating on you!", Yadira said. "What?", I said and started to tear up. "Ya he was kissing Brianna!", Ashley said. I cried hard as I can. Yadira and Ashley gave me hugs and sat next to me. "Are you gonna break up with him?", Yadira said. "I don't know", I said. "Well you should to be honest. You don't wanna see him kiss more girls", Ashley said. We took a walk around the neighborhood. We saw Benny on front of us. Yadira and Ashley blocked me and told me that I need to run to my house. I ran and Benny kept screaming my name. I quickly went to my house. But it was 1:30 am so I ran quietly to my room. Someone knocked on my door and realized it was Benny. I closed the curtains. "Lisa I'm sorry. Yes, what Yadira and Ashley was true but it was a real accident. But really please don't break up with me tu eres mi amor Lisa", he said I just stayed sitting on my bed crying. Yadira and Ashley sat next to me and gave ne hugs. Yadira got up and went to the window. "Listen Benny, what you done wasn't an accident. So I think that Lisa should break up with you. You know what, I saw you hurt Lisa the last time Benny. Yes I saw you. And you fucken think crying is gonna fuckin help. No bitch she's not gonna fall for that anymore. Bye bitch", she said and closed the window on his face. The sandlot boys cane in my room. They saw me and they gave me hugs. "Don't worry Lisa we saw too", Timmy said and Tommy repeated. We stayed in my room for awhile and they left. I slept after they left.

*Morning*

I woke up and went to the shower. I quickly dried and changed to go to the sandlot. I went to the sandlot. Once I went to the sandlot Benny was just on the dugout and the rest were just warming up. I just walked up in the home plate. We just kept playing till it was getting late. Benny just stayed in the dugout like a loner. I quickly went towards him. "Benny whats wrong?", I said. "Are you breaking up with me?", he said with a sad voice. "Benny I don't know. What I think we shouldn't. But what you really did, really hurt me Benny", I said. I started to tear up. I went out of the sandlot towards the park. I kept crying under the tree. I stayed under the tree till it was midnight. I walked to my house and heard a voice. I turned around and it was Benny. I ran towards me. "Where were you?", he said. "At the park why?", I said as I tried to climbed the tree. "Lisa I love you and I always will. I'm worried about ypu whenever your not here. I don't want you to do horrible stuff like harming yourself, okay?" he said as he was holding me with his arms at my waist. I nodded. He kissed me and we both went to my room and slept.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. And thanks for 2k view. I'm literally screamin lol. But thanks again. I know that this chapter sucks but still vote. Truly blessed ✨