35

(To remind you guys this will be a short chapter sorry :( )
Lisa's point of view:

Okay like I said this day was crazier. It's because we were young and dumb today also what Benny told me was really shocking. Romantic but still shocking. So here was what happened:
We all stayed in party for a few more. I started get more lit when our favorites music started playing:
Big Poppa by: The Notorious B.I.G
California Love by: 2Pac, Roger, Dr. Dre
All About U by: 2Pac
Keep Ya Head Up by: 2Pac
Regulate by: Waren G, Nate Dogg
It Was A Good Day by: Ice Cube
(I was actually listening to these songs also more)
"Anyone want drinks?", Yadira said. She looked kinda drunk. Everyone took one. "Ya want one Lisa", Yadira said. I nodeed my head. "Ya missin the fun honey", she said. I everyone started to drink it. "Benny come over here", I said. "What happened?", he said. "You know she put alcohol in that, right", I said. "Oh shit!", he said and he dropped the cup. When I looked at everyone else they started tripping out. "Did you took a sip of the drink", I asked. "Ya a little bit", Benny said. "We should leave before anything happens", I said. He nod his head. We were gonna leave but Ashley stopped us. "Where ya guys goin?", Ashley said as she was tripping out. "No where we are just gonna be in the porch", I said. She moved out of the way as we walked out of the party. "Lisa I want you to come with me", he said. "Okay", I said.

We both walked by the sandlot and on the way at the sandlot I saw light. "Benny what are we doing at the sandlot?", I asked. "Something that you'll never forget", he said. I smiled. He interlock his fingers with mines. And he gave me a quick kiss before we get inside the sandlot. Once we got inside the sandlot, I see beautiful lights around the gates. And I also see flowers around the bases. I also see candles on the home base. "Benny what is all this?", I said as I smiled.  "Come", he said. We both walked to the home plate. Benny interlocked our fingers as we stopped at the home plate. "Lisa I can't believe I'm going out with ya for like 2 or 3 years. I always loved so frickin much. It was a good thing I met a beautiful, smart, funny, and of course a sporty girl like you. So in the future I can really imagine the best times of our lives and once we are grown up, I can still imagine us having a kids and other stuff like that. I love you Lisa. I really, really love Lisa. And I still love you too much. My heart has this feeling that you are the one I needed in my life. Yes I use to only fovus on baseball, but you are way important to me. You are so perfect. I would do anything for you. At the last few years we were young, dumb, and we started falling in love fast. So in these years we have dated, this might be stupid but...", he said and stopped. He got down in one knee and he pulled out a small black box. My heart started to beat really fast and thought to myself: oh my god is he gonna propose to me!!!
"Benny what are you doing?", I said. He ignored my question. He took my hand. "Lisa Gonzalez will you marry me?", he said as he opened the black box. I felt tears running down to my cheeks. "Benny I don't know what to say", I said. "Please Lisa. I love so much", he said. And he started to have tears on his cheeks. "Benny..."

Hey guys I told you guys that it will be a short chapter but comment what would you think Lisa would say for her marriage? Thanks for reading my book/chapter.
Truly blessed✨

Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें