5

Benny's point of view:

Me and Lisa made it to the sandlot. We saw the boys at the chatting around in the dugout. "Hey guys", everyone stared staring at us and smiling. "Hello love birds", Squints smiled at us. Everyone started laughed. "Shut up Squints", I smiled at Lisa and she smiled back. "Okay are we gonna play some ball or what?", Bertram asked. Everyone went to their positions. When I was finish batting, it was Lisa's turn. Everyone stopped because of Phillips and his stupid crew were riding the bikes. "Hey, I see you got a girl in the team Rodriguez", Phillips smirked at me. "What do you want Phillips", I yelled. Lisa looked scared and she put a step back. "Aww whats the matter sweetheart, you scared. You guys don't say anything because all of you guys are crap and wimps", I looked at Lisa. She was full on anger. She was holding the bat. She came up to Phillips more angry than ever. And right away Lisa hit Phillips with the bat. "No me jodas con mi amigos, cabron!", I was so suprised what Lisa just said. I know spanish too. "Lisa calm down!", I said to Lisa. Lisa dropped the bat and went to the dugout to get her glove that she left. Phillips left with his crew. Lisa ran out of the sandlot and I chased her. "Lisa!", I yelled at her. She kept ignoring me so I grabbed her arm to turn around. She had multiple of tears on her cheek. She put a step back. I hugged her letting her keep cry on to my chest. She pulled back and walked away. I grabbed her wrist, "I'm sorry Lisa," putting our foreheads together.

Lisa's point of view:

I wanted to go home so I had alot of problems. I was so tired of drama going on to my life. I kissed Benny on the cheek and pulled back again and went home. Today was the worst day of my life. When I get mad I talk in Spanish and when I get to mad, I would always try to hit something. I went to shower and changed into my high jean waisted shorts and, a black shirt, and a black low top Vans.

 I went to shower and changed into my high jean waisted shorts and, a black shirt, and a black low top Vans

I went outside went to the porch and sat down like I would do back in Mexico. I would go to my porch or if I had a swing set in my backyard I would sit there for like a few minutes. I would watch the flowers that my mom would plant. I turned around because there was a window behind me and checked the clock, it was 2:00. My parents would be home in 5 hours. And Rosie came out of the house all dressed. "Where you going Rosie?", I asked her. "Oh. My boyfriend and I are going to walk in the park for awhile. I'll be back in a hour", she waved and I waved at her back. A few minutes later Benny came into my porch. "Hey", Benny smiled and gave him a small smile while looking down to my lap. "Hey", I looked at him. "You okay?", he asked. "Ya I was just going to my room right now, wanna come?", stared into his eyes whiled he stared into mine. "Ya sure. My mom isn't home for a few hours", I standed and went inside to my room while Benny walked behind me. I went inside my room while Benny looked around. I had nothing much in my room just things filled with LA Dodgers stuff. Dodgers was my favorite team. I sat down on my bed while Benny kept studying my room. I just remembered a book under my bed filled with my drawings. I didn't had alot of drawings in my book. I flipped through the pages. There was one page that was really special to me. I drew a rose on a page and it was the same day as my grandpa's birthday. I never get to meet my grandpa. Ever. And there was a picture of him on my book. I kept flipping through the pages until I felt Benny back of me. I quickly closed the book. "What are you look at?", I joked around. He nodded, "Nothing." I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. I put my head up to see Benny. Benny kissed me on the lips and putted the book down to my desk. "So...are you still upset what happened at the sandlot?", Benny got up standing in front of me and I nodded. He put his hands on my waist picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He kissed me on the lips for a long time. He spined me around. "Hey Lisa I need to tell you something", putting one hand on my cheek. "What?", I laughed. "I love you", kissed me on the cheek. I responded, "I love you too." I kissed him back. He laid in my bed while I sat on his stomach. His hand were on my hips now which made me spark inside my body. I played with his hair for a few minutes. I laid on top of him kissed his lips putting my hands on his shoulders. He was rubbing his hands on my back. Out if no were he flipped me over. My legs were still on his waist. So I released my legs on his waist. His hands are now are on my thighs. Our stomachs were touching each other. He kissed my jawline to were my neck is. I tugged his hair and then I sat up. It was already been an hour so my sister would be here already. I don't want my sister to find out that Benny is here. "Um Benny...I think you should leave. My parents are about to come home. I guess I'll see you tomorrow", Benny sat up too. "Ya. My mom is about to come too. I'll see you tomorrow, bye", Benny sending me a wave and I waved back to him. Benny climb down the tree and went home.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book and my chapter. I will be publishing a chapter or two everyday. And I heard that Netflix is going to remove the Sandlot movie. So we only got two days till they remove it so I'm gonna have to watch the movie a lot of times. Thanks again. Truly blessed ✨