23

Lisa's point of view:

*A year later/last day of school*

It was finally the last day of school. But I didn't go to school today. My dad wanted to take me fishing at Santa Monica pier.
(But for real my dad does love fishing at summer time) We came back home by 5:00. I went to my room laid down because I was still tired. "Where were you?", someone said behind me. I jumped out of my bed and fell on the floor. And Benny helped me up. "Benny how did you get in my room?", I said as I rubbed my head. "I went from the window. And sorry", he said as he kissed my head. "So where were you?", he said as he sat next to me. "I was just fishing with my dad", I got up and looked for clothes on my closet. "Oh", he said as he hugged me from the back. "Now I have to shower", I said. He grabbed my leg and wrapped his arms and legs around it. "Don't leave me again" he kept hugging my leg. "Benny I have too", I said as I try to move. "Then I'll come with you", he said. "No Benny", I said. "Then I won't let go", he looked up at me. "Okay then I won't go", I said. "Are you sure?", he said. "Yes", I said. "Your not tricking me this time", he said and put an eyebrow up. "No I'm not", I lied so I can go. He let go of me and sat down at my bed. I quickly ran to the bathroom and Benny almost got me so I quickly lock the door. "Oh my gosh Lisa", he said as he tired to open the door. "I had to sorry", I laughed as I took of my clothes. And I don't know how he just open the door and I was just on my bra and underwear. "Benny how the hell did you open the door?", I said as I covered my self with my shirt. "I used your hair clip to open it", he said as he walked towards me. I face palm my face and he hugged me. "Benny seriously I need to shower. Can you please get out", I said. And he nodded his head. He carry me to the tub and he started taking his clothes off and takung off my bra and underwear. "Benny what are you doing?", I start to cover my eyes with one hand. "If your gonna shower, I have to come too", he said as he put me inside the shower. "Im not gonna turn on the water", I said as I started to laugh. Benny turns on the water and slaps my butt hard. "Owwww", I rubbed my butt and he started to laugh. He caried me by my waist and start to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled out but he kept kissing me on my neck. He kept making out with my neck and I tugged his wet hair. Someone knocked on my door and put my finger on my lips for a sign to be quiet. "Lisa are you showering?", and heard my dads voice. "Ya dad", I said. "I'm gonna be out with some friends with your mom. I'll be back in a few hours", my dad said. "Okay dad", and he left. Benny continue to kiss my neck and grabbing my butt. A few minutes later we both got dried and got dressed. We both chilled in my bed until Benny slept. He slept on my lap and I played with his hair. I kissed his cheek and I just laid on my bed. And then I feel asleep. I woke up when I felt someone kissing my neck and holding my waist. And once I woke up Benny was on top of me. I tried to scare him. So screamed and he jumped. I laughed. He came up to me and started to tickle me. I started to cry because I was laughing hard and he stopped. "You almost gave me a heart attack", he said as he put his hand on his chest. "Well I'm sorry", I pecked his lips and laid back down. He laid back down too. And then I went on top of him and played with his hair and he rest his arms around my lower waist. I heard my dad coming to my room and I quickly got off him. "Lisa are you in here", my dad said after he knocked on the door. "Yes dad", I said. My dad came in my room and he didn't care if Benny was here or not. "Whats up?", I said. "Lisa me and your mother were thinking that if you wanna go back to Mexico with me or do you wanna stay here with your mother", my dad said. I stayed silent for a moment. "Why are you going back to Mexico?", I said. "I have to take care of your grandma and I'll be back for a year", he said. "Can I have sometime to think about it?", I said and he nodded and left my room. It was already night so I went out from my window and climbed on the tree going to the roof. I laid down on my roof like I would do. Benny came to the roof too and sat next to me. I covered my face with my hands. "Why are you here?", he said as he laid down. I shrugged my shoulders. He played with my hair. A few minutes later we went back to my room and he slept.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book/chapter. I'm so sorry if I published it late but if you read my notice you'll understand why. But again thanks and please vote.
Truly blessed ✨