26

Lisa's point of view:

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning. I looked over Benny and he was still asleep. I got up and got dressed and went out the window sitting on the tree. I looked at the beautiful sun coming up from the sky. I saw that my parents were going to work and taking Angel to daycare. My dad was hold a suitcase and wondered why. "Honey listen,", Jackie said. "I don't think Lisa wants to come with you to Mexico", she said. "Ya okay. But I really want her to come to see my home", my dad said. "Ya but maybe she'll go someday and I promise", Jackie said. "Give this to Lisa once you come back home from work", my dad handed her a large box and Jackie nodded. They both left. I went back inside my room and started to sketch a flower. I heard Benny waking up and I turned seeing him awake. I walk toward him and sat on top of him. He rubbed his eyes. "Good morning Benny", I said and he smiled. "Good morning babe", he said as he kissed my cheek. "Let's go to the sandlot", I said. "Nah I'm to tired", he said as he covered his face with the pillow. "We have to come on", I said as I grabbed his hand making him get up. He lays back down on my bed again trying to go to sleep. "Come on Benny please", I said as he nodded his head. So kissed his neck to get him up he sat up and got out the bed caring me and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Now your up, let's go", I said and laughed a little. "Alright let's go", he said while we both got dressed. We both got to the back of Vincent's drug store and everyone was waiting there. "Hey guys", Benny said. Yadira and Ashley looked really mad at Yeah-Yeah and Squints. "Yadira, Ashley are you okay?", I said. Yadira and Ashley nodded their heads. They both dragged me out of the sandlot and we walked a little. "What happened?", I asked both of them. "We just got in a little argument", Yadira said. "Ya but we don't wanna talk about it", Ashley said. We walked on the park for awhile. On the park we saw a carnival. "Yadira, Ashley lets all go to the carnival", I said. "Yeah", Ashley and Yadira said. "But we have to bring the boys with us", I said. "I don't know", Yadira and Ashley said. "Come on at least if you bring them you guys will make up", I said. "Alrighty then", they said and I smiled. We looked at the rides and booths and all. We went back to the sandlot asking if the guys wanna come. "Hey guys", I said the guys. "Hey Lisa", everybody said. Everyone came running to me. "Hey you guys wanna come to the carnival with us?", I asked. Everyone nodded. "Cool we will meet each other till 8:00", I said while Benny was holding my hand and kissing my cheek. Once it was 7:30 we got to our houses and asked our parents if we can go to the carnival. I got dressed in my shorts, a black crop top, and my black high top Converse. We all met in the entrance and I saw that Ashley and Yadira were talking to Squints and Yeah-Yeah. They started to hug each other which it was a good sign. The rest of the guys were just playing around. I couldn't find Benny anywhere which made me wonder why. I looked like if I was a loner just sitting on the benches on front of the entrance. Someone tapped on my shoulder. Yadira looked really upset. "Hey whats wrong?", I asked her. She pointed to a guy kissing Brianna and realized it was Benny! I stared at them until Benny pushed her away. "WHAT THE FUCK BENNY!!", I yelled. I tried to walk home but Benny grabbed my arm. "Lisa listen it not what it lo-", he tried to continue but I stopped him. "No Benny. I can't keep watching you kissing other girls. I'm tired of this. We are done", I said. I kept walking and cried. "Lisa please don't do this to me please. I'm begging you. Please Lisa", he yelled as he grabbed my waist. I tried to resist and Kenny pushed him away. The guys were behind me. I push them out of my way and ran to my house. I quickly went to my room and cried on my pillow. I heard someone knocked on the window. I saw Ashley, Squints, Yadira, Yeah-Yeah, and Kenny. Sometimes when I get sad, sometimes Kenny was there for me. I let them inside. Kenny was the first one to come in and he hugged me tight. He hugs me like if Benny would hug me and I would wrap my arms around Kenny's neck. I cried on Kenny's shoulder. "It's alright Lisa. Benny is such a jerk", Kenny said. I looked at everyone and they nodded there heads. "Yeah he shouldn't treat you like that. You are a really great, nice and beautiful friend", Yeah-Yeah said. "Thanks guys", I said. We all got out of my room climbing down from the tree. Timmy, Tommy, Bertram, Ham, and Smalls were waiting for us down there. "You okay Lisa?", Smalls said. "Ya I'm fine", I said and smiled at Kenny. We all went to the tree house and had a camp out. It was really cool. We had smores, Squints told a story, and we chat a little.

Hey guys thanks for read my book/chapter. Please vote and comment what ya think. Thanks again. Truly blessed ✨