I set my bag down, taking a seat beside my math teacher.

"Good afternoon Thunder." He said cheerfully, smiling brightly.

"Good afternoon sir." I replied, taking my books out.

"What do you need help with today?" Mr.Park asked.

"Uh, everything." I muttered with my head low.

"Alright then let's get started."

-

After about 30 minutes Mr.Park gave me a short break. We talked about current events and the upcoming school assembly.

"Thunder, do you mind me asking how your cheek got bruised?" He asked with concern.

Shit. I had totally forgot about the incident at lunch. "Ah it's nothing sir."

"Please, call me Jimin, it's what all my friends call me."

"W-we're friends?" I stuttered.

"Well I'd hope so, you've been coming to see me all year for help." Jimin grinned.

"Oh, yeah I guess."

"Well we better get back to work." He smiled, checking his watch.

"Yeah we should." I said pursing my lips.

-

The next day was same and so was the day after that. I refused to tell the teachers what was happening, it would just make the situation worse, wouldn't it?

After school, Seohyun and her friends cornered me in the school yard. This time I knew I was getting more than just a slap on the cheek. If it was just Seohyun it wouldn't have been so bad, I could take her, but she was never alone. Today she had brought a new friend, and he looked deadly.

After the girls had had there fun poking fun at me the boy walked over and shoved me to the ground. He kicked me repeatedly in the stomach and I curled up in a ball, attempting to block his kicks.

I heard shouts and the group scattered. I felt someone kneel next to me and roll me over.

"Thunder, why didn't you tell me." Jimin sighed, helping me up. "You could have been seriously hurt."

"Oh well if this isn't serious I'd hate to know what is." I winced, forcing a small smile.

"Thunder this isn't something to joke about." Jimin said, "When I find the people who did this I'll suspend them."

"No don't, it'll just make things worse. Promise me you won't."

He stared at me, assessing his options. Jimin gritted his teeth and muttered fine. He carried me to the office, setting me down gently on a chair.

The school was dead quiet, no one was here except us. I watched him empty the first aid kit's contents on the table, picking out a few items.

"They do this because of me, don't they?" Jimin whispered, cleaning my hands and face.

"O-oh um, no." I stuttered, lying once again.

"You're a really bad liar Thunder." Jimin replied, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"So I've been told." I grinned. "But it's not like you like me, so really they're jealous for no reason."

He chuckled. "Of course."

Jimin finished cleaning up my cuts and helped me to my feet. "Please be more careful Thunder, if not for you then for me."

I was puzzled at his words. Why would he care so much. "I'll try, Jimin."

He smiled at the sound of his name. "I'll don't like seeing students get hurt, especially you."

I opened my mouth in surprise. I've never had someone so concerned for me before.

"Don't hesitate to talk to me ok." Jimin said, walking towards the door.

He paused at the entrance and turned to me suddenly. Jimin gently pressed his lips to my temple, then left.

I stood there in a stunned silence. This couldn't be happening! But it was and I didn't exactly hate it either.

"Ok." I whispered into the empty air. "I will."

-
-

Requested by omgitsbangtan THIS IS TERRIBLE I'M SORRY! :/

Also happy Thanksgiving!