CHAPTER 59

Hi guys!

Okay i just wanted to say i am soooo sorry i havent updated in a long time but i've been really busy! I'm finishing up with finals on wednesday and i should be updating more after that.

Also i started another fanfic, it's a harry styles one but its completely different from this one! Harry's attitude is not the same as this harry, he's more of a sexy harry and risktaking one. And it's dedicated to a friend. I'm not abandoning this story and i'm still going to write a second book for this i just will be taking turns on updates, or will be updating both the same days. Please check it out and vote and comment and such, it's called Little Black Dress!

OH and i already made the cover for the second book and i'm really excited about it and i really wanna show you guys butttttt i think i'm gonna wait.(: BUT i will tell you the name it's going to be!

It's gonna be called.... Through the Dark.  HEEEEEHHHHHHH {: i know their song is called that but it goes with what's gonna happen so ya.

I will update again probably wednesday after my last final and thank you guys for your patience, good stuff and drama is coming real soon and i love youu.

don't forget to vote & ENJOYYYY (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

KAYDENCE

“Kay? Love wake up.”

A rough hand grips my shoulder and shakes me lightly, waking me from a groggily slumber.  My eyes flutter open, and the first thing I see is Harry’s face leaning towards me, his curly hair hanging over his forehead. I blink away the sleep, and try to sit up but my body is tired and weak from being in the sun all day that when It seems that I’ve moved to sit up, I’ve only moved my arm away from the door.

I groan and pry my eyes open to glance at Harry. “I’m too tired. I’m going to take a nap here.”  I say, then curl up to the door.

I close my eyes again and hear the rustling of Harry moving off the drivers seat and his feet hitting the pavement, before the door slams closed. I’m actually surprised he didn’t argue with me over staying here, but my mind is too exhausted to think about it.

Before I can fully fall asleep, the handle on my door clicks and my door opens slowly, almost making me fall flat onto the cement but Harry’s arm reaches out to take a hold of my shoulder and pushes me back into the seat.

“What are you doing? I almost fell.” I grumble.

“Shh, I know I’m sorry.” My eyes flutter open briefly to see him leaning over me, his arm sliding under the back of my knees and his other one around my back.

“Harry, just leave me I’m too tired.” I say quietly, trying to pry his hands away from me.

“It’s okay, go back to sleep. I’ll carry you to the room.”

I’m about to protest but stop when Harry’s already lifting me off the passenger’s seat, my head rests against his chest as he holds me tightly in his arms. He steps away from the car and lifts his leg up to kick the passenger door closed, then turns to walk towards the back door we had snuck through earlier. I unconsciously snake my arms up around Harry’s neck and let my eyes flutter close again, only hearing Harry’s feet hitting the floor and the sound of his heart beating against my ear.

He stops abruptly and manages to hold me with only one of his arms as I feel him move his hand under my ass, and reach down into his front pocket, keys jingling as he pulls them out of his pocket. The door rattles for a moment, then is pushed open and the sound of people talking and cold air hits me. I shiver from the sudden rush of air conditioning and Harry presses me closer to his chest, making my face push into the crook of his neck.