CHAPTER 38

I tried to make this chapter long to makeup for my short one from last time so I hope you guys like it!

And those of you who said you hate Madison already, I hate her too haha it's funny cause my ex best friend inspires me for her part. Hahahaha

Please don't forget to vote! I'm trying to get to 1k votes so if you all could help me out (:

Enjoy! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAYDENCE

I finish applying my makeup, and set my eyeliner down on the bathroom sink. I take a step back to get a look at myself in the full length mirror. I chose to wear jeans, an orange spaghetti strapped top that crossed in the back, and a pair of strappy brown sandals I had gotten when I went out to shop earlier today.

I glanced at the time, realizing we had to start leaving to meet Niall and Madison. I quickly grabbed the curling iron and curled the last few strands of my hair, turned it off and stepped out of the bathroom.

Harry sat on the couch, his arm thrown behind his head as he watched tv. He wore his black ripped jeans, his brown boots, and a lose red plaid button up shirt, the buttons were undone, revealing his chest and the cross that hung from his neck.

He looked back at me, his green eyes taking in my outfit. He smiled, and reached up to brush his curly hair back.

"You look nice." He said.

"Thank you." I moved across the room to pick up my purse, and grab my phone from its charger. Turning around, I slung my purse over my shoulder, looking at Harry.

"Ready?"

He sighed dramatically, rolling his eyes as he stood up from his seat. "Sure."

"Okay, what is your problem? You've been in a foul mood all day." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing." He said, and tapped his foot impatiently. "I just really don't want to go but it's fine forget it. Let's just go." He turned on his heel, and sauntered towards the door, holding it open for me.

I walked past him, and into the hallway, not bothering to wait for him as I stormed to the elevator. If he was going to be a jerk about this, I would too.

He jogged towards me, as I stood in the middle of the elevator, sticking his hand between the elevator doors right before they closed. I stepped aside as he entered, pressing his lips in a hard line and narrowing his eyes at me.

"Thanks for holding it open." He says sarcastically.

"Anytime."

We both stand in silence as the elevator takes us down to the lobby, once the door slides open we both step through the door, and get stuck. We both try to shove each other out of the way so the other can get through, which would be quite amusing if I wasn't so annoyed right now.

"Fucking move." I growl, as I shove his shoulder again.

"You move." He snaps back, and shoves me back, my shoulder hitting the elevator door hard.

I step back and grab my arm in pain, and wince from the throbbing in my upper arm. Harry quickly steps back with me and looks at me with worry on his face.

"Kaydence I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to get hurt." He says in a rush.

I shrug him off, and walk through the elevator doors before they close, stepping into the lobby. Harry walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me, I stiffen, but then quickly relax. He leans down, his lips right at my ear.