CHAPTER 25

So I made this one kinda long, not really though.

Next chapter will be longer (:

OKAY WAIT WHO WATCHED THE VMAS?

I did and the boys looked so cute and Harry in all black, I mean can he get any hotter?

And taylor swift I'm beyond pist at her for being so immature and making jabs at Harry on stage and just UGH.

I hated mileys performance, I love her but ew. I felt like I was watching porn.

BUT I'M HAPPY THE BOYS WON BEST SONG OF THE SUMMER.

Okay I'm done ranting. Enjoy, and don't forget to VOTE!!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed behind Nicole, as we walked through crowds of screaming fans. I glanced up, meeting eyes with one of the girls and she stared at me, tilting her head.

She nudged her friend, nodding towards me. "Isn't that the girl from the YouTube video? Harry's girlfriend?"

Her friend turned her head to look at me, and her eyes widened. "YES! That's her!"

Stunned, I quickly walked away, keeping my head down to avoid anyone else who might recognize me, and caught up to Nicole.

The security stopped at the front row, gesturing us with his hand to take a seat. I walked in the row behind Nicole, sitting down next to her.

I looked around, noticing how the girls behind me were staring at me, and so were the girls sitting on the other side of Nicole.

"Great." I muttered, sinking down in my chair, and letting my hair fall around my face to shield me.

"What's wrong?" Nicole asked from next to me.

I moved my hair out of the way so I can look at her. "A bunch of girls keep staring at me, it's uncomfortable."

She turned in her seat, glancing at the girls sitting around us then shrugged. "You'll be fine."

She was so helpful.

She didn't say anything else as I sat there, and I tried desperately to think of something to talk about. I didn't want to come off as being some rude "girlfriend", after all she was Harry's friend.

"So, how do you know Harry?" I asked.

She looked up from her phone, looking at me sideways. "I've known him since we were seven."

"Wow, that's a long time."

She turned to stare at the stage. "Yeah, twelve years of friendship is a long time."

I nodded, as if I understood. "But he talked like he hadn't seen you in awhile, when was the last time you saw each other?"

"Three years ago, right before he started on X-Factor."

"So it's been awhile." I stated.

She smirked. "Yeah, but nothing has changed. Me and Harry have a strong bond." The way she emphasized the word bond, made me think she was trying to make me jealous. I ignored it, and turned my attention to the stage. I think I did my part on making an effort.

"How long have you guys been dating?" She suddenly asked.

I shrugged. "Not that long."

"Huh. So he never talked about me?"

"Nope." I said, popping the P.

"I guess that's okay, he hasn't talked about you either."

"Weird." I answered, bored.