CHAPTER 11

After changing, we had left in a black SUV and drove to the staples center. I was thinking of ways I could maybe get out of this, I didn't want to meet the band again.

As if he can read my mind, "We shouldn't be there that long, so relax."

I shot him a glare and got out of the car when he parked.

Quickly, I followed behind him and glanced around the empty parking lot, there really was no one here except maybe several other cars.

He led me to a back door, that I was assuming was backstage and held the door open for me. I muttered a thanks, and walked in taking in all the different colored lights glowing off the walls. They seemed to be checking the lights.

"C'mon." Harry took hold of my hand, tugging me behind him.

I tried to pull my hand free but he had a pretty firm grip. "I don't like being manhandled you know."

"I'm just holding your hand."

"Oh is that what this is? How romantic." I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes but didn't let go as he led me to a dressing room, where Zayn, Niall, Louis, ans Liam were sitting.

Shit, I wasn't prepared for this. It's one thing to just be around Harry, but all five boys...

"You guys remember Kaydence right?" Harry said, gesturing to me.

They all nodded, but Liam stepped forward first. "It's nice seeing you again." He wrapped his arms around me, and I stiffened before awkwardly patting his back.

He laughed lightly and stepped back to his friends.

"Yeah it's our number one fan." Niall joked. I laughed, he was funny.

"So what brings you here?" Asked Zayn.

I looked to Harry, letting him answer for me since I had no idea myself.

"Just thought I'd bring my girlfriend to sound check."

My eyes bugged out, well I didn't expect him to say that.

"Girlfriend?..." Louis asked, his eyebrows knitting in confusion.

They all looked at me, their faces unreadable.

Harry squeezed my hand. "Um Yeah, you know how it is love at first sight heh.."

Nice Kay, that was real smooth. I was nervous, and Harry hadn't told me he was going to tell his friends I was his "girlfriend" and now here they all were staring at me quietly.

"Well good for you mate." Zayn said, playfully punching Harry's shoulder.

Harry smiled and thanked them, then brought my hand to his mouth and kissed my Palm.

I was shocked, and felt tingling where his lips were. Louis caught my look, but I recovered quickly and smiled sweetly.

A woman with white hair, and tattoos stuck her head in the room. "Hey, you guys need to be on stage for sound check."

"Lou, this is Kaydence." Harry said, pulling me closer to him.

She looked at me, her eyes flickering down at our hands. She stepped further into the room, and stuck her hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Lou its nice to meet you." She said smiling at me.

I returned the smile and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too."

"She's Harry's girlfriend." Liam piped.

Lou gave Harry a questioning look, but kept her smile. "Oh, well I'm glad Harry has found someone."

Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me against his chest. "Me too."

Lou smiled and reminded the boys they needed to be on stage in five minutes.

"You coming?" Louis asked, as the boys headed out the door.

"Yeah, in a minute. You guys go on with out me."

Louis nodded, and went out the door.

As soon as the door closed I shoved myself away from Harry, smacking him in the chest multiple times.

He threw his arms up to shield his face. "Why do you always hit me? You're so violent."

I smacked him one last time, then crossed my arms over my chest. I was fuming. "What the hell was that? You could of at least warned me you were gonna say I was your girlfriend."

"It's not like it's a big deal."

"It is when I'm caught of guard, and I don't know what to say!"

"Calm down grumpy. It's fine." He reached for my shoulder, rubbing it.

I can't deny it didn't calm me down, but then I remembered I hated him. I pushed his hand away. "And what did I tell you about touching me?"

"You said nothing."

I didn't? "Well, now I am. Touch me again and you'll die."

He rolled his eyes and started walking to the door, raising his hands in the air dramatically. "Oh no, I'm so scared."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too, love." He said, before closing the door behind him.

____________________________

Hope whoever is reading likes it so far, I'll try to post more later.

Please vote! (: