CHAPTER 31

It's late, but here you all go. (:

WAITTTT HARRY GOT A NEW TATTOO AND I LOVE IT.

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL UGH.

Okay Sorry. Don't FORGET TO VOTE!!

Enjoy. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

Kaydence refused to look at me the rest of lunch and I could honestly say I was so confused, and pissed.

I was confused because I had no idea how Nicole found out about Kaydence being expelled, or how she found out about her brother.

I'm pissed, because why the hell would Nicole even say something like that? She knows damn well I didn't tell her shit, and here she was telling everyone I did. What was she playing at?

She constantly tried to talk to me during the end of lunch, putting her hand on my arm, but all I did was brush her off and ignored her. I could not even look at her right now. If it weren't for everyone sitting at the table with us, I'd yell in her face.

After lunch was over, everyone stood and said bye to one another. I sauntered towards my mum, leaning down and wrapping my arms around her.

"Are you going back home?" I asked into her hair.

She pulled back, kissing my cheek and rubbing away her lip stick mark with her thumb. "Yes, be a good boy. Don't forget to call me sometime this week."

"I'll be back in England at the end of the week mum." I complained.

She smiled. "I know, but I still wanna hear from you. You are still my baby, you know." She reached up, hugging me one last time.

"Yeah, I know. Give Gem a pinch in the cheek for me."

She laughed, then lowered her voice. "Fix whatever is wrong with Kaydence. I like her."

I pulled back, to see the stern look my mum had on her face. I nodded and she patted my cheek, turning away from me.

I said my goodbyes to everyone else, ignoring the sad look Nicole had on her face when I walked right past her, and held my hand out to Kaydence.

She waved goodbye to everyone, ignored my outstretched hand, and walked right past me and out the door. I followed behind her, I was anxious to talk to Kaydence, but I would never ignore my fans and I rapidly took a picture with them when I was stopped but walked back to Kaydence once I was done.

Her jaw was set, and her arms were crossed over her chest. I caught up to her, and she turned on her heel, leading the way to the car. I noticed how she had a strut when she walked, her hips swinging to the side as she took quick steps. She glanced over her shoulder, catching me staring, and scoweled.

"Hurry up. I want to go home."

I took bigger steps, catching up to her and walking alongside her. "You know, for someone who's wearing heels you walk quite fast."

She ignored me, walking with her chin in the air.

We reached my car, and I moved to open the passenger door for her, grabbing the handle. She slammed her hand down against mine, glaring at me.

"I can open the door myself."

I shook her hand off mine, lightly moving her aside. "Will you quit being so rude. I'm trying to be polite."

"I don't need you to be polite, I need you to back off and just shut up."

"Stop." I said calmly.