CHAPTER 36

I tried to make this one long! So I hope you all like it.

And if you think it's boring right now I can assure you drama will be coming up VERY soon (;

Don't forget to vote!!

Enjoy. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sup babe."

Madison threw her bag in the back seat of my car, slamming the door shut and climbing into the passenger seat with a green tea in her hand. She was wearing a light blue sundress, her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun, making loose strands fall around her perfect face.

"How come you have on your bikini?" I asked.

She looked down at her white bikini she wore under sundress, shrugging. "I was tanning at the pool before you got here. Summer cannot come any faster."

"Yeah."

She pulled down the visor, looking at her reflection in the small mirror and fixing her eye makeup.

"So, how are we spending the day?" She asked, while she pulled out her chapstick and rubbed it on her lips.

"You're meeting Harry." I said, as I drove down the road towards the hotel.

"Well duh, but are we going to do anything?"

I shrugged, and glanced at her. "I don't think so."

"Hm," she pursed her lips, thinking. "Oh! We should hangout at the pool at the hotel! It's a good day to go swimming. Plus, I already got my suit."

"I'm not sure..." I said uneasily. Swimming meant bathing suits. Which I wasn't too fond of.

"Why not?"

I made an excuse. "I don't think Harry would want to."

She narrowed her eyes at me, and smirked. "Well, let's call to make sure." She snatched my phone that was sitting in the cup holder, pressing his contact ID, and putting it on speaker.

She held the phone close to my mouth when Harry answered. "Hello?"

"Hey..." I glanced at Madison, who had her eyebrow raised at me, waiting for me to continue. "Madison wants to know if we want to go swim at the hotel pool today?" I hoped he said no.

"Oh, yeah! That sounds good." Damn. "I'll even call the rest of the lads and see if they want to come too."

Madison bounced quietly in her seat from excitement, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Alright, we're on our way back to the hotel."

"Okay, see you in a few."

Madison hung up the phone, and placed it back in the cup holder. She clapped, smiling excitedly. "I can't believe I'll get to meet ALL of One Direction!"

I chuckled. "Chill Mads, they're just normal guys."

She laughed, and waved me off. "Normal, shnormal. They're HOT."

"Well, don't forget there is only two of them that are single so just be careful."

She glanced at me, and smiled. "I know who I want, don't worry."

I shook my head and kept driving, when I remembered I didn't have a bathing suit. "Crap, I don't have a suit."

"Stop by the store."

I drove towards the shops before going to the hotel, and parked. I slid out of my seat, and turned to look at Madison, who had just spilled her green tea all over herself.