CHAPTER 57

Hiiiii (:

I'm sorry it took me awhile to update this week, but i updated like 5 times last week so i think it was okay for me to take this long. :P

SOO i have really exciting news that i thought i'd share with you directioners reading this.

I WON TICKETS TO 1D'S ALBUM RELEASE PARTY THIS FRIDAY :DDDDDD !!! I'M SO EXCITED !!!$#@@$$^&()$#!!!@#

Okay, welll thank you for almost 40k reads!! Keep the votes coming so i can reach my goal!

I'll try to update tomorrow, if not i will try to update sometime over the weekend.

ENJOY!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

“I love you.” I whisper to Kay, my lips barely brushing hers.

She gives me one of the most heart stopping smiles she has ever given me and leans up on her toes to kiss me again, when a voice from behind her stops us both.

“Kay?”

Kay stays standing perfectly still momentarily, her hands placed against my bare chest, turning into fists as she slowly turns around, her eyes thinning  into slits.

“What the hell are you doing here.” Kay asks flatly.

Madison blinks innocently at Kay, lifting her hands up to push a blonde strand behind her ear. “I’m here with friends…what are you doing here? You don’t come to beaches.”

Kay’s eyes flash in an instant, a fire burning in the back of them that would even make me back the hell off. “I do with my boyfriend.”

The way she says it out loud gets me all giddy and excited like a girl, and I’m tempted to tell Madison to fucking leave myself and quit pestering us so I can kiss the hell out of my girlfriend. I don’t do either one though as I watch Madison press her lips into a hard line and nodding slowly at Kay understandably.

“Can we talk?” She asks Kay softly, her eyes pleading.

“Fuck no.” Kay snaps. Madison’s face turns to hurt and I almost feel bad for the girl, but then I remember what Nicole told me. How she purposely told Nicole about Kay getting kicked out of school, how she lied about her drinking, about her doing drugs and I clench my jaw in anger, all thoughts of sympathy gone for the conniving bitch standing in front of me. She deserves the treatment she’s getting from Kay, and I stay standing where I am as I watch her shrink under Kay’s glare.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

For which part exactly?

“I don’t want your apology. I want you to leave us alone.” Kay says dismissively.

“Kay, just listen. I’m sorry for kissing Harry.”

That’s not all you should be apologizing for.

As if Madison knows what I’m thinking her eyes slide to mine, briefly narrowing and then turning back to being sorrowful. “I’m sorry for kissing you.”

I don’t answer her and neither does Kay.  Madison hesitantly takes a step towards her, laying her hand lightly on Kay’s shoulder.

“I’m your best friend.”