CHAPTER 52

I'm sorry i took so long to update! Again, i've been busy!

Thank you for 30k!! It means a lot(: but please vote after you read, so i can maybe get over 2k votes soon.

I will update again most likely tomorrow but no promises!

ILYSM for your patience. <3 Don't forget to vote!

Goodnight & ENJOYYY(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAYDENCE

I shut off the television after watching an episode of American Horror story, and lean back on the couch as I stretch out my stiff limbs. I slept in till two in the afternoon today, and have done nothing but watch episodes of the first season of American horror story on Netflix and my eyes feel they’re about to fall out of my sockets.

I lazily reach for my phone, and tap the home button as I glance at the time. It’s already almost seven and I have to be out working with Max’s band again tonight at eight.  I groan inwardly, and force myself to get up, trudging over to the dresser to pull out clean clothes and tossing them on the bed. I rub my eyes as I slowly walk to the bathroom to wash off the groggy feeling I have, and open the shower door as I turn the knob of the shower and the cold water hits my wrist. I don’t bother to close the bathroom door as I peel off my grimy clothes and kick them to the corner, then step into the hot water. Goosebumps immediately rise on my skin and I take the shampoo sitting on the floor, the one Harry had left behind. I take my time washing my hair, and close my eyes as I tilt my head back for the water to wash the shampoo out.

A thump from the room makes me jump, and my eyes snap open. I stay frozen in place for a moment, my ears perking up for any other sound or movement from the room. Relaxing when I don’t hear anything,  I cross my arms over my chest as I step out from under the water and open the door a fraction, trying to look out into the bedroom. When I see nothing, I shrug it off and assume that it’s just me being paranoid after watching American Horror Story for the last five hours.

After I finish I shut off the water, and wring out my hair before stepping out of the shower. I extend my hand for the towel resting on the counter and rub it against the ends of my hair to dry it. Holding the towel in my hand, I walk out into the bedroom completely nude, and saunter towards the bed. My heart completely stills when I see a dark figure in the corner of my eye, sitting at the kitchen counter and I can’t help the scream that escapes my mouth as I jump away from it, dropping the towel.

My hand is to my chest, covering my heart as It hammers rapidly against it. My eyes focus on the dark figure, and I blink several times to make sure my eyes are not deceiving me.

“Harry?” I pipe.

He sits on the stool in front of the kitchen counter with his arms crossed over his chest, dressed in a white shirt and green beanie over his messy curls. His eyes are dark and focused on me, slowly traveling up my body as he raises an eyebrow,  and presses his lips into a firm line.

Remembering I dropped my towel, and am completely naked in front of him, I quickly bend down and pick up the towel, wrapping it securely around my body as my cheeks turn scarlet.

Fighting past my embarrassment, I look up at him slowly and meet his concealed eyes.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be in England?” I ask.

“Wouldn’t you like that.”

I flinch at the hostility in his voice, and stare at him stunned. He continues to look at me angrily, his hands in fists as they tighten around his chest, while the rest of him stays motionless.