CHAPTER 26

This chapter isn't that long, I wasn't really in the mood to write today but I decided I would still leave something.

Idk if I like this chapter, but you let me know what you think.

Next chapter will be longer. Enjoy, and VOTE! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

"I don't want to go." Kaydence said, stubbornly crossing her arms across her chest.

We had been getting along ever since the concert last night, and even managed to keep our sarcastic comments at a minimum all afternoon, but as soon as we left rehearsals and I mentioned that she was going with me to the Teen Choice Awards tomorrow night, she got all angry.

"Please go? I need a date." I pleaded.

She rolled her eyes, looking out the passenger window. "You have four guys going with you, they could be your dates."

"Zayn is bringing Perrie."

"Okay then, scratch that. You'll have three other guys as your date."

"Louis's taking Eleanor."

"Fine. Two guys."

I sighed, gripping the stearing wheel. I really wanted her to go with me, not because I needed a date, but because I wanted a date. Her specifically.

"C'mon, what's the big deal? It will be fun." I said, glancing at her.

She furrowed her eyebrows, and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. She was nervous. "There will be cameras."

"Okay, so...?"

"SO, I don't do good in front of cameras. You saw how I acted when the paparazzi were outside. How am I gonna handle like a million more of them?" She asked, her eyes wide.

I laughed. "Okay, there won't be a million there. Yes, there will be more then what you saw before but you can handle it."

She sighed, then rested her head back against the seat, closing her eyes. "Harry, I just don't want to go."

"But I want you too."

"Why?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

I answered, staring straight ahead at the car in front of me. "You know why."

She didn't answer, but I saw her lift her head and look at me from the side of my eye.

"I don't have anything to wear." She finally said.

I smiled, remembering the dress I threw in the pile of clothes I had bought her a few days ago. "Actually, you do."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "I do?"

"Yes, the dress I bought the other day at the store.."

"HARRY." She threw her head back, groaning.

"I haven't even worn it yet, but I suppose you can borrow it." I said, joking.

She shook her head, but I caught the smile she was trying to hide. "I don't wear dresses remember?"

I turned to her, smiling. "Oh baby, you do now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lou could you hurry it up?" I called through the door.

Lou had been doing Kaydence's hair and make up for over an hour already, and it was time to leave for the show. I tapped my foot impatiently as I leaned against the wall. I was anxious, and I hated being late.