CHAPTER 17

Okay so before you read this I will tell the stressful story of when I went to the 1D concert on Saturday because it's definitely one for the books but if you don't care or don't want to read all this then just skip down to the story.

Okay so my best friend Nicole, and her friend Angel and I were trying to get tickets to the concert and Angel had found tickets for a suite on Craig's list and the guy was selling them for 150. So we agreed We'd buy them but to make sure they were real we wouldn't pay him till we were already in the suite. He said it was okay and he was suppose to meet us in front of the staples center at 7 but he didn't even show till 7:40 so we're all pretty annoyed. Anyways, we get in perfectly fine and he take us to the suite but tells us to wait cause he had to go to the bathroom and when he come out he just walks straight to a suite and we all standing there like ummm okay? Then he calls Nicole and tells her to come in the suite so we walk in but a concession stand was right there and the guy asked to see our tickets and we told him the guy inside had out tickets. So he says okay but he needs to see them still so we go in and the guy asks the other guy to see out tickets and he says he doesn't have them.

At this point we were like okay WTFFFFFFFF!

And he walks out so we follow and are just like yo wtf was that. And he just said relax I'll get you in wait here. And he left us and security came asking for out tickets and we told them he had them so they said okay and we go to the bathroom and come back out and security is there and asking where the guy is and we tell them we are about to go meet him. And security starts following us and my friends texts the guy telling him "um security is following us wtf is going on" and he just tells us to lose them so we just kept walking looking for the suite number and the security is back and tells us to come with them and we tell them our situation and we try calling the guy who has our tickets and he won't answer and as we are walking down the hall he passes Nicole and and nicoles tells security that it was him but he had already taken off. So we ended up with 4 security guards with us and 3 supervisors and asking us what happened and we tell the whole story and we kept asking if there is anyways we could pay for any ticket to see the concert and they were trying to figure out what they were going to do with us. And we could hear the concert start and boys on stage and we started crying because we were so pist about the situation and just wanted to be at their last US concert. And they ended up calling guest service and a lady came down and they told her we got scammed and she called someone else and they said they had open seats so they escorted us to our seats and we ended up seeing the concert for free and the boys were so cute and so good and little things was so pretty and they were all crazy since it was the last concert and Liam slipped on stage and so did Louis and Harry wouldn't stop eating and he smirked and it was so freaking cute and they danced during Twitter questions and Liam is really good and Harry is just adorable and zayn and niall are precious and just ugh.

It was a stressful yet amazing night. Best concert ever, and I'm sad they left the US but I love them.

So Ya that was my night. Okay go read and vote!!! (:

KAYDENCE

I was still curled up on Harry's lap after a few hours, my tears had finally stopped and I was exhausted. Harry was running his fingers through my hair, comforting me and at the moment I felt grateful to have him here with me. I wanted nothing more then to hate him, but this small gesture meant a lot more to me then he realized.

I was confused how I felt about him though, I didn't hate him but I didn't like him either. Yes he was genuine, and yes he was currently comforting me but he was full of himself and he was a womanizer. At least that's what I thought.

Remembering this, I sat up and leaned away from him whiping my tear stained cheeks. "I'm tired."

His green eyes stared at me with worry. "You should get some sleep then, you've had a long night."