CHAPTER 13

We just got back to the hotel room, after being at the arena for five hours.

'We won't be there long' my ass. I spent most of the hours in the dressing room, reading magazines, counting the tiles on the ceiling, and singing to myself. At this point I wanted nothing more than to punch Harry in the face for taking me.

Harry unlocked the door and I pushed past him, lazily walking to the bed. I threw myself on it, cuddling the pillow. It smelled like Harry.

I let my eyes flutter shut, then felt the bed dip beside me. I opened one, seeing Harry's face just inches from mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a nap before the concert." He answered, pulling the covers over him.

I shoved him to the end of the bed using my foot. "You're too close to me."

He grumbled and moved back to his previous spot. "Can you shut up? I thought you wanted to nap before the concert too."

I turned my head away from him, not wanting to look at him as I said the next thing.

"I'm not going."

There was a long silence, and then I felt the bed shift. I lifted my head and Harry sat up in the bed staring at me.

"You said you were going to go."

I shrugged, laying back down. "I lied."

"But you told everyone you were going."

"So tell them I got sick."

I heard him get off the bed, and he walked around to my side. "You're going."

"No." I answered with my eyes closed.

"You're fucking going."

I sat up on my elbows, glaring up at him. "No. I. Am. Not."

He slammed his hand down on the desk sitting next to the bed, making me jump. "Damnit Kaydence! Why do you have to be so difficult? It's just a concert! I get you hate us but when you tell people you're going to be somewhere, be there! Ugh, God just- I'm getting sick of your negative attitude, I'm not a bad guy!" He yelled.

I sat there shocked into silence. I had no idea how I was suppose to respond to that. He always is so calm, happy, and sarcastic. But seeing him angry makes me uncomfortable.

He stood there, his chest rising and falling quickly.

I spoke carefully, afraid of him yelling again. "I..Just don't want to go alone." I lied.

He seemed to calm down a little, and sighed. "What do you mean alone? There will be thousands of other people around you."

"No I mean like I don't want to be around people I don't know...can I bring Madison?" I asked quickly.

He pressed his lips into a thin hard line then nodded. "Yeah sure."

"Okay, I'll call her." I said, reaching for my phone on the desk.

He muttered an okay, and walked into the bathroom.

I dialed Madison, and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hey babe, what happened to you calling me yesterday?"

"Sorry, I got held up with my friend."

"Huh, who is this friend anyway?"

"I told you some friend from high school."

"Ya that's what you said but I don't believe it."

I rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see me. "Shut up, I called to ask if you wanna go with me to a concert."

"Oooohhh, what concert?"

"One direction."

She screamed, and I held the phone away from my ear. I brought it back once she stopped. "What? I thought you hated them? Whatever who cares. What time, and how good are the seats?"

"Meet me in front of the staples center at 6, and... they're front row seats." I cringed waiting for her to scream again.

Silence.

"How the hell did you get front row seats?" She asked rather calmly.

Harry came walking out of the bathroom, glancing at me.

I looked away, turning my attention back to Madison. "My friend has connections."

"I seriously need to meet this friend."

"Madison, are you coming with me or not?"

"You're forgetting I don't have a car."

"I'll pick you up at 5:30."

"Okay! AHH I'm so excited. I love you!"

"I love you too, now I'm going to hang up before you start fangirling."

She laughed then said bye, hanging up.

I glanced over to Harry, who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"She's going to come to the concert."

He didn't bother turning around when he answered. "Cool, at least she doesn't mind going to our concert."

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to respond to his sarcastic comment.

"I'm taking a nap." I stated, laying my head on the pillow.

"Like I care." He answered.

I bit my tongue from saying anything, and shut my eyes for a nap because tonight was going to be a long one.

_____________________

Sorry for not posting, but I've been in Palm springs and have orientation till Wednesday so I will try to update as much as possible.

hope you likeeeee, please vote! (: