Chapter 1: Private Session

Welcome to my new story!
I hope you like it and Vote for the best chapters and give me suggestions!
Enjoy!

*Harley Quinn*

"Shit!" My body was rushing with adrenaline as I sped down the streets of Gotham with Cops chasing after me, sirens mixing in with my malicious laugh. "Stop now!" One of the officers yelling at me; aiming their guns out the windows of the police car.

"Hey! Stop tryna kill me will ya!" My inner Brooklyn coming out, they've already shot one of my tyres. I could feel the car lean to the side. "Well that's just great!" I say sarcastically to myself. Another tyre blew out, at this point the car was starting to give up on me.

"Ms.Quinn stop the car at once!" Another annoying officer arguing at me, I didn't care, even if the car did break down I'll just make a run for it, I'm too fast for them anyway.
They're too slow. Just when I say that, they had managed to shoot another tyre, the car began to drag along the concrete, eventually meeting it's end. "Well, time to go! It was nice playing with you boys but I gotta blast!" I unbuckled the seat belt, throwing the door open, I started running away from the cops.

"Suspect is on the run, I repeat 'suspect is on the run', location at point 'Arkham Lane' still on foot, no weapon equipped it seems." The muffled alerts being exchanged between their walkie talkies to GCPD made giggles erupt because of the amount of commotion they had made behind me, "Fire!" One cop shouted out loud, "Show time!" I squealed getting ready for their guns to start shooting, I couldn't wait to show them my moves.

I dodged every bullet that flew past me, twisting, turning, flipping in the air, upside down, changing sideways, cartwheels, tumbling, backward flips. I've never had this much fun whilst being chased before!

It was exhilarating!

Every man that ran after me with their guns had run out of bullets, not a single touch from them or the bullet. I was fresh as a daisy!

"Damn! who taught you guys how to shoot?" My laugh spreading throughout the whole road, I could feel every shiver go down a spine around me, an evil grin plastering over my lips.

"Did you guys enjoy the show though?" Tears pricking my eyes from the amount of laughter that escaped my lungs, making my stomach ache from the pain. I didn't stop running, not even for a breath, I was quite proud of my stamina.

I hadn't realised how busy I was in my thoughts till a huge shadow had dropped in front of me, I froze in my tracks, looking up from the black boots but before I could reach the face I was punched out cold. The world around me spinning, I eventually fell to the floor. Dark edges closing in on me.

I had finally lost conscious.

Whoever that was...
I'm going to fucking kill em'!

*Arkham Asylum*

Oh Jesus. My nose! I lifted my hand up to touch it, I could feel the dry blood underneath, my fingers brushing over the top making me wince from the sudden pain shock.

"When I find out who did this, they're gonna meet my bat in between their legs," I mumbled, eventually I started to look around.

"Ugh fuck, not again!" I let out a heavy sigh, placing my head in my hands from the annoyance.

"Well look who it is! Ms.Quinn you finally came to join us again!" I looked up to see...

"Mr. Arkham" My voice so cold and dark, my blood boiled under my skin making me itch to break out this cell and strangle him with my bare hands.

"Don't ware it out." He replies back with a stern voice, "Whatever." I scoffed.

"I think someone needs to have another lesson on how to give respect. Take her now!" He commanded to one of the Guards, they opened the cell and began pulling me by the hair.

"Ow! Watch it, you might just lose your hair!"
I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at him.

We passed half of the cells, all the best people locked away. The sweet sound of screaming and pain; always gave me a warm feeling inside. We reached a room, which had the sign
'Do Not Enter' hanging on the door. My stomach was churning, my head was spinning. I could tell this wasn't going to be good. We entered the room, filled with nurses and Guards, a different Guard approached me.

He grabbed my wrist and threw me into a metal chair. "Who are you?! I don't know you?!" I started to panic, they tied my wrists to the arm chairs with a leather belt. They did the same thing to my ankles, stomach etc. They then placed a tube around my face connecting to my throat making me gag a bit. One nurse gave me the dirtiest look, she looked like one of those prostitutes...

A white, faint see through coat/dress that almost went to her- uh.. you know.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
She also wore dark rouge lipstick, drawn over her lip line along with really dark eye makeup too. Finally some actually nice black heels.
But hey, who am I to judge? I've probably wore even less than that.

Before I could say another word I felt like I was being choked to death, the tubes were being filled with fake food that was being forced down my throat. I tried to breathe at times but it didn't work, I just kept struggling. They didn't care, they never did.

The torturing minutes passed, they dragged me back to my cell... I hate them.

I hate Arkham Asylum.

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this was more of an introduction to Harley so you know what she's been doing. I'm really sorry for spelling or bad mistakes! I promise throughout the story I will fix it and make it better than it already is, just give me some time and eventually it'll be good!
Thank you Xx