Chapter 59: Finally moving in

Start from the beginning

The laughter got quieter and eventually subsided as the guys left. I closed the curtain and looked at Ashley. He smiled back at me.

"We should get up." He said.

"Yeah, we're going home today." I said.

"Yup." Ashley said.

We both got up and got dressed and joined the guys, who had settled down by now, in the front lounge. Ashley and I sat next to eachother and talked about what we were gonna do when we got home.

"So, my lease is almost up and I practically live with you anyway." Ashley said.

"Yeah, most of your stuff is at my place. And CC is right across the hall." I said.

"You're finally moving in together?" Jinxx said.

"Yup." I said.

"It's gonna be great." Ashley said.

"Why didn't you do it sooner?" Andy asked.

"Because my lease wasn't up yet and I couldn't end it." Ashley said.

"Oh, gotcha." Andy said.

"Yeah." Ashley said.

We talked some more as we finally arrived home. I had texted Cleo and they met us at my apartment. I went in my bus and said goodbye to everyone. I then retrieved all of my things and watched them leave. Ashley, CC, and I walked up the stairs and reached our apartments.

"See you later buddy." Ashley said to CC.

"Bye, if you need anything I'm here, just knock." CC said.

"Always." Ashley said.

I opened the door to my apartment and stepped in, Ash right behind me. We closed the door and I collapsed on the couch.

"Oh my god, I'm tired." I said.

"What? We just woke up like an hour ago." Ash said.

"I know, but that tour was exhausting and I'm glad to be back." I said.

"Yes, I agree." Ashley said.

He grabbed both of our bags and brought them to our room. He then returned to me and sat on the couch. I snuggled into him and I looked down at my ring. I smiled and then looked up at Ashley. He was smiling too.

"I can't believe we're gonna get married." I said.

"I know." Ashley said.

"This is seriously a dream come true." I said.

Ashley smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I've always wanted to get married and have kids and be happy. But I didn't know if that was ever gonna happen and it's happening now and it's amazing." I said.

I smiled at Ashley and he smiled too. We then shared a passionate kiss. I then looked at the clock and it was already 4 pm.

"Damn." I said. "The day is shot."

"Yeah, I can maybe grab some of my stuff like clothes and shit and bring it here and then we'll bring the rest tomorrow. How does that sound?" Ashley asked.

"Sounds good, lets go." I said.

We got up and drove to his old place.

"I don't know if I've ever been here before." I said.

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I think you've always come over to my place." I said.

He was getting his stuff as we talked.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. Because you always had Hera with you, maybe that's why? And my place is shit so, that too." Ashley said, laughing at the last part of his sentance.

"It's not that shitty." I said.

He looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's pretty shitty, babe. My landlord is a piece of shit. He never does anything for us and the place is starting to get really run down. I wanted to leave sooner but I couldn't." Ashley said.

"Yeah, I know what it's like to have a shitty landlord." I said.

Ashley finished getting all of his things and we left. We arrived at my place and he settled in a little bit more.

"Done." He said.

"Good, because it's 10:30. Let's go to bed." I said.

"Okay." Ashley said.

We got changed and did our nightly routine and then snuggled into bed together.

"I forgot how nice a queen size bed feels." I said.

"Haha, I know, it's amazing." Ashley said.

"Especially when I get to have you by my side." I said.

He smiled.

"I love you so much, baby." Ashley said, kissing me.

I kissed back.

"I love you too." I said.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." I said.

He spooned me and we both fell asleep.