Chapter 26

Megumi's  P O V

"We've only been friends for a week, so I wouldn't exactly describe you as my best friend." I said, sounding offended. She turned around. "And if it was actually my intention to plan this whole thing," I said pointing at her in a circular motion. "Then you'd wish that you had never been born."

"Oh," she said, desperately fighting her tears.

"No...um, I didn't mean..."

"Whatever, forget it," she said angrily wiping her eyes. "You meant exactly that."

"No...I..."

"We're not friends anymore. I...I hate you!" She spat, letting go of her friend's hand and began to run away down the hall, crying.

"Dawn! Dawn wait, come back," I called out to her, but she kept on running. "I didn't mean what I said!"

Guilt and regret began to make it's way into my consciousness and pushed me to go after her and make things right. Although, before I even ran ten feet, her friend called out to me.

"Wait," he said, causing me to slow down.

"What?" I asked hurriedly, turning around.

He walked up to me, so that he wouldn't have to shout. It didn't take me long before I noticed his extremely white hoodie and good looks, but the thing that stood out to me the most was his blue eyes. They were so deep that you could just drown in them. I had never seen anyone else's eyes with the shade of blue he had. It was so uniquely beautiful.

"I...I just think that maybe you should give Dawn some time to cool off," he said softly, waking me from my thoughts. "She's very... angry right now."

"Well, duh, obviously," I accidentally let a little attitude slip out and I immediately regretted it. "Do you know what happened to her?" I asked lowly.

He put his hands in his pockets and sighed deeply, then said, "She was getting bullied in the cafeteria by this kid named Jordon and by a girl, I think her name was...Nahiomy..."

"Woah, wait a minute," I said interrupting him. "A girl named Nahiomy was messing with her? Like are you sure?" I was hanging on to a little hope that he was mistaken, because she's Nahiomy, she wouldn't do something like that... right?

"Yes, I'm sure. She said some things... that made her cry."

"What things did she say?"

"Well, one thing she called her was Bloody Girl, because she said she had a major nose bleed in first period."

I was dumbfounded. "Oh my freaking God, I can't believe this. I can't believe this!" I started to get furious at the thought of Dawn getting bullied by her. "Was she the one that dumped all that food on her?"

"No, someone named Jordon did that..."

"Agh, that idiot!" I said madly, cutting him off again. I then quickly turned my foot and began to walk toward the cafeteria to set all of them straight. If Nahiomy really planned to hurt Dawn, the way she did, then I'll make sure to slap that witch so hard that she'll go flyin to Barbados!

Although, as I was speed walking away, the boy with the dazzling white hoodie gently grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Promise me that you won't make things worse." His eyes were pleading.

I swallowed hard, because I was so nervous. He was looking directly into my hazel eyes, burning my soul with the light from his. My Lord, that boy is so fine! Dawn needa hook me up. Mmmh....

Megumi, stop it! Make things right, then fantasize later.

I lightly shook my head, then said, "O...Okay, I promise."