39. "I love you"

Reet's POV

Sid drowned me in kisses, the kisses I had missed. The kisses made me want more and we were on the bed kissing like teenagers. I winced when he touched my bust. The pregnancy had inflated them for sure.

Suddenly Sid pulled away scared. "Did I do anything wrong?" I took off my top, "just don't touch them." Sid softly touched my belly.

Almost like a feather, he was scared. "Does it hurt?" His innocent question and fear filled eyes made this truly an aww moment. "Ohh yes it does so badly." I said trying to keep a straight face and stifling my laugh.

"It will worsen, don't you know that Sid?" "I'm sorry Reet I did not have a clue. I'm sorry you had to manage alone. Can we kiss. That's fine no?"

I cracked up Sid truly was a wee  bit innocent. "Sid I'm joking. Please pick up the book and start reading." I pointed at the 'What to expect' book.  The steamy sexy tension I felt minutes ago was all gone. "How long have you been here, Reet? " he asked me while making concentric circles on my back which kind of unfocused me. "For a few weeks now, why Sid?"

"Aren't you supposed to see a doctor constantly," his question was right in a way. I had skipped my 12 week deadline for the first ultrasound. I was scared and I don't think I was ready to do it alone. I had all my tablets on time and read all I could. "Yes. I will go soon." My answer was non committal. "Get ready. We go now."  Sid took of his shirt and slowly walked towards the bathroom. "Join me?" A surge of lust charged through me. I got up and we kissed but this time the kisses were not about love or care. This was need.

Me needing him and his body needing me. We were on the bed and before entering me Sid looked in my eyes, "love you Reet!" His eyes had the intensity of love I felt and I cried in pain, in love and soon we were both breathless and over the edge. He was careful even when making love. It was like I was fragile and he did not want to hurt me. But I felt insatiated. As we lay on the bed, in the heat with the lazy fan humming I felt hot. I got up and dressed back.

"Sid I feel sick." Suddenly the room started spinning and I felt my eyes roll back as Sid caught me calling my name from far away, "Reeeettt!" And it all went blank.

What worse could happen now? The rollercoaster ride for Sid and Reet is truly beginning! PS vote naa?