30. Reet's POV

"Reet more drink?" Ranveer smiled and my heart skipped a beat. When had we reached his sodden luxurious room? He took the bottle from me and handed me a glass with some whiskey. "Cheers to Indian paranoid parents," he sounded drunk happy. I smiled and giggled before gulping my drink. Soon it became a Cheer's and drowning our drinks night. I cheered for black clothes to which Ranbir asked me if I liked black men too. 

We went to the balcony when Ranbir groggily asked, "are we drunk Reet?" I squinted at the view. It seemed the skyline tilted a bit. My eyes felt heavy, "yup Ranbir we are!" "Cheers!" He yelled and took a swig from the bottle. We were back to bottles now, individual ones. The glasses got irksome. I took a giant swig and lost my balance. Ranbir held me from falling. "Reet you are pretty filmi," his face was near me. I could see him smiling and suddenly I tugged his lips with mine. I kissed him harder, fiercely. He responded. He clutched my hair and pulled my coat off. I pulled him nearer. I needed Ranbir. Alcohol made me frisky, I never thought I would initiate Ranbir but right now his lips on mine were the best feeling.

The taste of whiskey, the overpowering perfume he used; heightened my senses, despite my alcohol consumption. Ranbir picked me and I held to my bottle of whiskey taking a few swigs. I felt groggy, sick even but as soon as Ranbir dropped me on the bed and kissed me. I forgot all the drunkenness. I pounced on him and tore his shirt open, I was rushing too quickly. Maybe to erase the guilt of another one night stand.

Ranbir is beautiful. There aren't many men who deserve this title but ranbir with his flat board abs, boyish smile looked like sex on legs. I removed my shirt and then we started kissing. Deep intense kisses that made me orgasm without him even touching me there. I was in another world, the kisses teleported me to Sid and alcoholic sleep took over me.

The room wasn't mine. My head hurt. My eyes barely opened and I needed to puke. I slowly moved and got up only to see Ranbir sprawled on the bed next to me. Shit! This was a new low. Did I have sex with him? Did being drunk make me take another bad decision. I got up and walked to the loo slowly and started puking my guts out. This designer suite surly wasn't made for this.

As I slid on the floor nausea took over me again. After sometime my head felt a little better and I opened the bottle of Evian on the counter and sipped the water. It made me feel a bit better. I walked back to the room and searched for asprin and popped two. I simply messaged my boss that I couldn't make it to work today. And kept the phone aside and felt into a dreamless deep sleep. I woke up when I felt my drool was tickling out. I was trying to clean my face when I remembered today morning. I should have left then. Ranbir must be up. I was sleeping with covers on. Thankful because I was in no condition to wear pants today morning. I slowly opened my eyes. The nausea was still there. What had I done wrong? One night of fun and good punished me with the worse ever hangover! I looked around the room with half closed lids for I could feign sleepiness if Ranbir saw me.

What was I going to do? What did my sleeping with Ranbir meant?