15. Morning makeout

REET'S POV

I got up and felt strong arms hugging me. I remembered my not to-be past, when I turned slowly to see Sid splayed across the bed half hugging me. I remembered last night and smiled, in my life this was the first time I had ever cooked an elaborate meal and I did not even taste it.

I tried to move but Sid was heavy. I felt him snuggle closer but I was clearly not in mood for confrontation so I pretended to sleep. He spooned me from the back and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I arched my back to deepen our spooning. We lay still I could feel Sid was also up but neither of us wanted to acknowledge this hug. I turned and we were now face to face. "Morning beautiful." Sid said softly. I smiled.

I then did the boldest mistake, I kissed his lips softly, urging him to respond. I could feel he was trying to make his mind when I deepened the kiss. I knew this was foolish. I knew my repercussions. I knew my past.

When suddenly I felt a change, Sid was kissing me back like crazy. I could see the stars or maybe his kisses were earth shattering. I felt his hands lift my tee, my hands were caressing the nape of his neck urging him ahead. His mouth left mine and I gasped for breath when he went down on my breasts. I crossed my legs across him to pull him closer and lead him towards what my body thought was right. I was almost grinding myself to his manhood.

I did not know where this would end when Sid stopped. "Sorry" he mumbled as he left the bedroom and me semi-naked hot and wanton between the sheets. Confused I quickly wore my top and went back to the guest room. I quickly changed, called a cab to avoid any awkward discussions and ran out. This was the weirdest day. I was glad it went this way. Sex would fuck up our situation plus he was engaged. How could I forget? I called Ishani to talk random things and decided to hit the gym to take out that pent up frustration.