36. Revealed!

Dont we all loveee days like these?Update number 3 in less than two hours. Now that's called rolling baby!!

There is nothing like greed riddhi_agr this one is for you!

Sid's POV

Here I was executing Ranbir's party for a hair gel brand as people and media lined to meet him. All I thought was why did she like him? He laughed a lot, joked a lot or maybe his looks? But he surely was a fake. If anything his graphic print suit with that bold jazzy blue tie made him look like a clown to me.

Soon the party turned into an after party and I was about to leave when Ranbir called me over, "enjoying work?" He asked and handed me a glass of scotch. I nodded my head and finished it in one go. I assume it was really expensive but my hatred made it taste as horrible as the man in front of me.

"How's she?" His question spiralled my anger. "I wish I knew the answer but her phone was switched off," he added the concern in his voice was annoying.  "What do you mean?" I asked coldly but I was worried. I assumed he would know her better, "she never went to my Goa villa like she wanted to. I presumed she had told you about," he suddenly stopped. He knew he had over stepped but my desperation for Reet was rising.

"What Ranbir? About your affair? About running away from work?" He refilled his glass and mine quietly and then showed me his phone. All it had was a text,

"Goa plans cancelled. Thanks for being a true friend Ranbir. I can handle this from here."

"What can she handle Ranbir? Tell me." I asked him desperately. "No I cannot, but I will tell you one thing. She loves you and on the night the media claimed we slept together. She slept drunk on her love for you. I would see you in her eyes, always. She hurt herself for you and probably that foolish girl is in some trouble to save your impending marriage. One last thing, your mother is a bitch Sid." Before I could hit him, the security escorted me out. He knew what he would say and my subsequent reaction.

I called Reet again and again for the next two hours. She had deactivated her WhatsApp and Facebook. What was she running from? I called Ishani, "what a long life you have Sid! I was thinking about you." Ishani's statement shocked me. "Where is she Ish tell me?" I was sounding as desperate as I felt.

"Do you care Sid? Where were you two weeks ago? She needed you. The baby is not her fault alone" The line went dead and I presumed so did my heartbeat for a bit. A baby, my baby ohh god! Reet was pregnant. What if she had terminated the baby? What if she never wants me to know. But our baby I beamed and tears fell down my cheeks. I called Ishani again and again. She was not picking up. I decided to take out Reet's records and call her parents.

But here I was sitting hours later and without any information on Reet. She had briefly visited them and left back for Delhi for work impending work. I really wanted to ask about her health but it scared me. I called Neil, he could make Ishani talk to me maybe.

Hours later I finally got a call from Neil, "Sid, I'm with Ishani care to tell me what happened?" I burst out, "icanttracereet" "what?" They both said in unison. And I cried, in desperation.

Here i was thinking Ishani might help, "I cannot find Reet, she went to her mum's place for one day and she is not at her Delhi house too. I did not know about the baby or I would have told her the truth. Guys help me find her please."

Reet could be anywhere and something about Ranbir's threat about my mother scared me. I prayed and this time I prayed hard.  An hour later I got a Mumbai address that was a colleague at work who had an extra home there.  I rushed and booked a plane ticket on my way to the airport. I needed to  reach her.

Want a quicker update? Hit the like pleaseee.