20. Making her mine

This chapter contains a few explicit scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

SID's POV

Reet looked sexy, I grasped for breath looking at how pretty she was. I wanted to ravish her right in the car and I kept oddly quiet throughout the way. As we reached the venue we were handed a few shots, Reet had hers with a sparkle in her eye. "Beginners luck" she said and handed it to me and went for a card table. All the men on the table looked at her in expressions which annoyed me and I sulked.

Grabbing some Scotch on the rocks, I held her by the waist as she sipped her glass of wine, red much like her lips.

Soon Ishani and Neil joined us and I could see alcohol have it's effect on all. When Reet grabbed me to the dancing floor I complied, soon we were moving together, my thoughts ran else where. I felt an uncomfortable tightness in my pants, Reet could feel it too the way she was dancing. She turned around and said, "I'm in, if that offer still stands." I looked at her.

Did she really agree with my plan of a no holds barred relationship? "Reet let's go." I held her hand and we walked out to my car. High on alcohol and the thought of being with her, the drive back to hers was a blur.

We reached inside and suddenly I felt uncomfortable. How do I start this? Tell her the terms? I damned myself and pulled her in for a kiss. We kissed like life depended on it. I lost sense of time, all I wanted was to drink that nectar from her lips. Kissing, biting, tugging those red lips as I pulled her into the bedroom. I looked at her with wanton lust, her lipstick was smeared her pallu trailing down. I sat on the bed and kissed her navel as she groaned in lust.

I wanted to do this slowly and etch it to my brain but my body had other plans. I tugged open her blouse and looked at her magnificent body in the soft light. She looked ethereal. "Reet" I pushed her on the bed and pulled the saree off. Soon my hands found her center, my fingers splayed across her as she arched to make me enter her. I quickly undressed and entered her without any care. She shuddered her orgasm immediately. I rocked with her and we entered orgasmic bliss together. I needed her much like life itself. I moved aside and hugged Reet kissing her forehead.

I started thinking when Reet tapped my head, "let's think later and enjoy this." She touched me stirring me with lust again. I was amazed, my thirst for her unquenchable. We slowly explored each other first with her hands then with our tongues.

Soon I entered her again, this time we made soft love, drenched in sweat when we came.

The night was a blur of fitful sleep and sex. When morning came, I looked at Reet sleeping peacefully in my arms. Should I leave?

Much against my better judgement I stayed. I wanted to face her, I wanted to see her get up. I did not want her to be disappointed with my running away. I stroked her hair and slept peacefully, exhaustion taking it's toll.

I got up to the sound of the shower running. I went inside the washroom and looking at Reet lathered in suds made me ache with need again. I smiled at her as she playfully blew bubbles at me. I joined her and under the shower kissing her, I grabbed her bottom turned her around and filled her, she grasped, not expecting this sudden attention. We rocked in unison fast with animalistic need. "Sid" she yelled coming. I grunted my orgasm.

We dressed and I wore my last night clothes, as she made coffee, I decided at some point we had to discuss where we stood but I did not want this to end.

Please do not forget to vote. Also I changed the cover, thinking of Reet's red lips, what do you all think?