You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,
What's a king bed without a queen
There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me

Take the gas out the car it won't drive
That's how I feel when you're not by my side. When I wake up in the morning up under you, and only you

Oh-oh, grateful for your existence
Faithful no matter the distance
You're the only girl I see
From the bottom of my heart, please believe

You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,
Ain't worried about nobody else
If it ain't you, I ain't myself
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,
What's a king bed* without a queen
There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're all that matters to me
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're all that matters to me

Tears filled up in my eyes, and he smiled as we finished dancing. People were staring like we were crazy but i was so happy i didn't care.

" I wrote that for you. " He smiled.

" I love it. " I answered.

" I'm glad. " He blushed.

We walked down to the end of the path and ended up on the busy streets of New York again. For a second i almost forgot we were in New York.
We ended up going to a fancy restaurant, i'm not even sure the name of it. Once we ordered and waited for our food, i was becoming more and more anxious to find out the answers to my questions.

" So, " I sighed. " Don't you have a new girlfriend? "

" You're gonna hate me. "

" I won't. "

" I don't actually have a new girlfriend, i said that because i was jealous of you going to New York with him and at the time it seemed like a good idea, but i know it was stupid. " He said, out of breath.

" So you're not actually seeing him? " I asked.

He shook his head no. " I'm so sorry. "

" It's fine, I'm glad you aren't. " I admitted.

" So what about you & Chase? " He asked.

" Um, he isn't speaking to me because we just haven't been getting along as well as we used to. " I answered.

He nodded.

" Justin, when you told me you were seeing someone else, i got so scared that maybe you and I were really done for good. I thought you'd hate me and start loving me as nothing more than your sister. " I admitted.

" And when you started seeing Chase, i felt the same way. " He admitted.

" I'm really sorry. "

" I know you are, i am too. " He smiled.

" So, there really is another chance, possibly? " I smiled awkwardly.

" I think so. " He smiled.

I wanted to lean forward and crash my lips into his so bad. But i knew doing that would ruin everything we had now. Taking baby steps is probably our best option. So, instead i just smiled and placed my hand on top of his.

Our food came a little while after and we took our time eating.

" What time do you have to be back with Chase? " He asked.

I twisted the spaghetti around my fork, thinking about the answer to that question myself.

" I don't have to be back at any time, i'll go back when i'm ready. " I smiled.

" I'm glad you're not letting him control you. "

I missed his protective instict, it reminded me of one of the reasons why i loved him in the first place.

" This night has been incredible. " I said, standing up from our table.

" I know, it's been a dream for me. Spending time here in New York with you. "

I blushed easily, and i could feel my cheeks redden.

" Mine too. "

We walked hand in hand down the cobblestone sidewalk. " I'm so glad I chased you here. " He said.

" You really came all the way here for me? " I smiled.

" Of course i did! " He smirked.

" I'm glad. " I admitted.

We stopped at the end of the sidewalk, in front of the condo building.

" Is there any other way i can meet you again? " He asked.

" I'm not sure, i hope so. " I answered.

" I'll call you tomorrow. "

I nodded and smiled. " Thank you for tonight Justin, i swear if was one of the best nights of my life. "

" Can i kiss you? " He blurted quietly.

I immediately came into intense eye contact with his sparkling eyes. I was so anxious to feel his lips on mine, i nodded quickly.

He cupped his hand around my face and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed back. God i missed this feeling. He made more of an effect on me than ever.

" Good night Jess. " He smiled.

" Night! " I answered, walking inside the building.

Sorry for being so late:( It may be a little more on the cheesy side but i really hope you guys liked it! All That Matters is the song of the chapter, only because the video came out today!

If you haven't already seen the video, GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! It's
AMAZING :)

Please vote and comment what you thought:) xoxo