"What's the purpose?" Mr.Holmes asked interested. "The purpose is to get money, Sir" I said stating the obvious. "The purpose of you going so far with those lies, what is it that you're after?" Mr.Holmes asked, trying to figure me out. Well, shit I thought he was buying it! 

"No really I'm not lying!" I hesitated. "Answer the question or get out"

2 days later

Attempt 3 - Entering 22 Northumberland St

I walked inside to the restaurant where I found Mr.Holmes I had a newspaper in my hand covering my face.

"People don't have archenemies" I heard the blonde man say, with a gentle voice, whilst I took a seat nearing their table.

"I'm sorry?" Mr.Holmes faced the blonde man with a quizzical look.

"In real life, there are no archenemies in real life it doesn't happen" The blonde man stated as he chewed down on his food.

"Doesnt it?" Mr.Holmes asked, scanning the view outside his window. "Sounds a bit dull." "What do people have then in real lives?" He asked firmly. 

"Friends, people they know, people they like, people they don't like..girlfriends boyfriends" The blonde man responded with a shrug.

"As I was saying, dull" Mr.Holmes told him in a bored tone.

"You don't have a girlfriend then" The blonde man concluded.

"Girlfriend, no not really my area." Mr.Holmes cleared it out.

Not really my area, pfft well he did look homosexual, I thought.

"Alright, do you have a boyfriend? which is fine by the way." The blonde man asked casually. 

"I know it's fine" Mr.Holmes said obviously getting irked by the conversation. 'Jeez, what's up his arse?'

"So you don't have a boyfriend then?" The blonde man insisted.

"No" Mr.Holmes answered, keeping it short.

"Alright okay... so you're unattached, okay well good"

"John umm you should know that I consider myself married to my work, while I'm flattered by your interest, I'm really not looking for anything" Mr.Holmes got to the point fairly quick. 

"No, no I'm not no its fine" The blonde man stuttered. "Are you done eavesdropping?" Mr.Holmes asked looking over at me. Crap...!  I have now realized that the newspaper was no longer concealing my face. However, I've leaned over a tad to hear what John and Mr.Holmes were conversing of. My face went pale. 

"What?" I questioned flustered. "Are you going to keep on following me, miss Amber?" Sherlock arched an eyebrow at me, mistaking my name. "Yes- oh no, no Mr.Holmes!" I responded in a still flustered manner. "I was just, it happened that you were here too!" I said trying to cover up my actions. 

He was giving me a stern gaze "I don't think that's the truth miss Anna, you walked in here, a minute and two seconds to be exact afterwards from when we sat down. Now it is not my regularity to do this, I'd recommend you take my advice and a hike in the process. You follow me you might end up dead. Death surrounds me." I rolled my eyes at what he said, feeling the nervousness let go a bit. What a drama queen, okay.

"Okay can I ask you a question?" I asked him standing up and putting my coat on.He stared at me waiting. "Well, you do not know what I want from you, do not know me..yet you're so cool about it even when you've discovered I lied to you more than once as to why I'm everywhere you go. Are you not scared I might be a serial killer or an assassin of some sort?" I questioned with an honest look on my face. 

Mr.Holmes gave me a fake smile, "Nope, I know for a fact you are NOT a serial killer, have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" He said. Okay, I didn't sign up for a humiliation class last time I checked. Was he insulting me? No wait, I'm being stupid. I don't look like a serial killer, that's a nice thing to say yet his tone and arrogance makes me wanna rip his stupid face off and bash it with a tree. "Looks can be deceiving" I muttered next to him, just so he would hear. 

I grabbed my purse, glared at the idiot and walked out of the restaurant. I have to make a phone call, I took out my worn out phone and dialed my employer's number.

"Hello, Anna" Mycroft answered. "Mycroft, I don't think I can do it, Mr.Holmes doesn't miss a detail and he knows exactly when I'm around or I'm not by the minute and second!" I said angered. "Well, if you would prefer backing out from the offer, our deal cannot withstand, I'd have to make certain measures concerning your father. The money I'm paying you is a lot, and I believe no employer can pay you 10% of what you're getting at the moment"  I sighed, it was true.

"Well, fine but look I need a bit of advice on how to handle Mr.Holmes, he's a real pain sometimes Mycroft." I whined. "Drop by my office tomorrow at 6:00 AM sharp, I know exactly what we can do" Mycroft said. "Alright, I'll be there." I said. 

"Oh and Anna, you need to protect my brother at all times, you do not get to rest unless you make sure he's in his apartment safe. He is getting involved with a lot of cases lately and it could be ,menacing  for him while he is not aware. I believe your experiences in the past have taught you how to protect yourself, and shed blood easily..." 

"Mycroft, this is a bit extreme don't you think?" I said rolling my eyes. "Well, it seems that I have to keep reminding you Anna. Your dad's safety will no longer be guaranteed. You either save your father by doing what I say, or you're free to do whatever you want but your dad will no longer be with us. Pick carefully" I stayed silent. "Anna? What would you like to do?" Mycroft asked. I sighed, "I'll do it, I'll protect that idiot of a brother you have" "Good choice, Anna, now don't be late you need to keep track of Sherlock the whole time"

With that the phone call was over. I headed back home and prepared my cleaning clothes, in other words, my assassin costume. Well, I believe I'm ready, I grabbed the motorcycle keys while picking up my sniper.

Hope you liked it!