The End

READ ENTIRE POST FOR CRITICAL INFORMATION!!!!

This book is officially finished. I know I wrote that it wasn't the end, but unfortunately it is. You can decide what happens with Karlie and Harry. Some books are better left unsolved, because you never know how life ends up. Keep on keepin' on, everybody.

(PS: I'm working on two new books)

One will be a Theo James fan fiction (NOT a Divergent ff or whatever.) I just think he's incredibly sexy soooooo.

It is titled and the description is below it:

Samples of Me // theo james a.u.

Maggie thrives when she's in control. Planning, scheduling, and making sure everything was perfect was not only her job, it was the way she lived. Her agenda by her side, a book, and a pair of oversized sunglasses was all she would ever need...plus a splash of whiskey, or a tasty glass of merlot. She had moved home after graduating college to see everything had changed. Her mother was no longer intrigued by everything Maggie did, her friends from high school blew her off, and she had pushed away everyone for so long that they had clearly moved on years ago. Then she meets someone she remembered from her childhood, but never really knew. He's smart, generous, a little dangerous, and he was downright sexy in a suit or in jeans. Maggie doesn't know how to handle his offhand comments and strong personality, but she knows he is the only one that catches her eye.

AND also working on posting a new Harry fanfic. SO GET EXCITED!!! 

BUT!!!! I want y'all to vote on which Harry fic y'all would read and I will go ahead and post the first chapter to it by next Friday. So you all will have a week to vote which Harry fic I start. :)

1. Escape the Walking Dead

Where it's just about time for hell to roam the Earth. (Based on the idea of the comic and tv series The Walking Dead)

2. Safe Keeping

Adeline Persophene was rich, famous, and assumed dead by the entire world. Her murder was seen by hundreds of fans months after she was rescued from a man who had been stalking her for the past twenty years of her life. A cult was formed in favor of her and that was why she was in protective custody while the rest of the world mourned over her death.

Detective Styles was hardworking, more successful for his age than most, and willing to die for his job. That job was to protect, and keep secret, the living and breathing Adeline Persophene. He had been researching and investigating her case and the cult attacking her for the last two years.

Detective Styles had his chance to save Adeline and he took it with open arms, but will his dedication to her defy his promise to keep her identity unknown? As the pair began new lives together making friends and starting anew, the cult began to realize Adeline may be alive and it was only a matter of time before Adeline's new friends would see the new destruction that was already getting old for her.

VOTE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!!