2

"So you just went in his room and got it?" Natalie laughed as she put on her make up for my social dedicated strictly to me, her best pal.

"Yeah, I broke into the house then his room and it was just there so I took it," I gossiped with a few of our new friends that seemed to like me mostly for my new image.

"You know that's off limits! If you were caught, you could have been kicked out!" Jessica widened her eyes in disbelief and I'm pretty sure with envy. She was one of the girls that were also picked to raid another frat's house that night but ended up being too scared before she went inside, so she came back.

"It's just a good thing I didn't get caught," I laughed completely omitting the fact that I was caught, I was caught red handed but the fraternity's president himself. I could have been in major trouble with the school, but he was cool about it. For some reason, he was cool about it. I figured it gave his organization incentive to raid our house for whatever they wanted. How I felt about that, I was unsure. He may hold some sort of leverage over me now and knowing boys that's never a good thing.

"God Karlie, you're so pretty. It isn't fair," Penelope, another blonde haired friend, along with Natalie, pouted. But I wasn't sure what she saw in me, so I gave a quick 'thank you' before going to put my shoes on.

Our bedroom was full of girls and I looked at Natalie's alarm clock reading 12:30am. If we didn't get going now the night would be over before we knew it.

When we arrived the house was full capacity as many students spilled out into the lawn playing games out there with game cards and bean bags thrown at boards. It felt stereotypical as I walked in and all of my soon to be sisters shouted in victory of my arrival.

Marirose came running to me from down the stairs and encased me in her hug as she stood on her tip toes trying to gain every inch she could. "Ok, you're hot!"

I blushed and looked around to see if I saw Kenny anywhere or maybe the frat president that caught me last night? I didn't know his name and I kind of liked it that way.

"Thanks," I muttered as Natalie pulled up to my side looking around for Kenny as well. I knew we both were enjoying our eye candy when he called my name at the back door.

"Karlie!" He waved with that super smile of his plastered on his cheeks.

"Thanks for the party M-rose," I nicknamed not even realizing it as I walked over to Kenny.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in days!" I hugged his neck and Natalie soon followed my lead.

"Hey Natalie," Kenny smiled down at my partner in crime recently.

She blushed and greeted him back.

"Where've you been? It's not the same eating breakfast without you!" I leaned my backside onto the kitchen counter as he held his beer at his side standing up straight.

"It's been Hell Week, Andrews," he smirked and took a swig of his beer.

"Trust me I know!" I chuckled gripping his elbow flirting.

"Yeah, that's right! You took the composite last night," he laughed and I watched him hide his beer as someone came into the room.

"Give it to me," I snatched it from his hand while a larger group of older boys walked in.

"We're not supposed to have alcohol this whole semester," his chest rose and his eyes grew fearful.

"What are you talking about? This is my beer," I threw a swig back and smiled over at the older brothers walking in. Kingston was one of them and there was the president again. He hadn't noticed me yet, and I kind of hoped he would never talk to me again.