Chapter 11.

Chapter 11. Harmony's P.O.V

When I woke I was stiff. I look up at the ceiling and felt pain in my lower zone. I sit up and look around. I wasn't in the cell that I was in, then I remembered I was auctioned off.

"Harmony?" I heard a voice on the other side of the door. It sounded familiar. The door opened and it revealed a man I saw from yesterday. It was Troy.

"Are you going to rape me again?" I ask him. I could see lust in his eyes.

"I want to, but I'm not going to today. Right now, you'll meet the guy's. Come down for breakfast and get dressed," he said. I look down at my body, it was bruised, and I was naked. He left the room and I looked for something to wear. I found a pair of white lace panties, white shorts, and a blue tank top, with a blue lace bra. I dress and walk downstairs after brushing my hair.

"You look nice," I heard Troy say. I walk into the kitchen and saw 5 guys seated at the table.

"Hi," was all I said. They all turned to me.

"Harmony this is Eli, Eric, James, Elija, and David." I look at each guy and I only saw one that looked at me with guilt.

"Who gets her next?" One of them asked. I look at Troy.

"Not today. She already had a rough night last night, but I promise tomorrow one of you can have her, or maybe two of you can," he said and winked at me. Disgust filled me and I wanted to gag, but I had to be a good girl. I went and sat at the end of the table which was across from Troy.

"Hi. I'm Elija." I look up at the guy. I smile. He had brown hair and green eye's.

"Hi," I said.

"So, how are you liking it here?" He asked. I sigh.

"Well I'm a slave so, like usual I'm not a big fan," I told him, honestly. He nodded.

"That's how I feel too, to keep this between us I'm also a slave. Troy bought me 4 years ago and he's forcing me to rape girl's that I don't want to." I felt bad for him. He didn't want this, but he couldn't leave.

"I'm so sorry. I wish there was a way for you to leave." He shrugged.

"I'm a vampire, so I can't leave. My maker is Troy," he said. I could see how he looked at him, with love? Did Elija love Troy?

"You love him?" I ask. He looked at me quickly.

"How'd you know?" I chuckle.

"I can tell by the way you're looking at him. I wish he could see how amazing you are." He smiled.

"He's my soul mate, but unfortunately he keeps buying girls and raping them." I sigh.

"I think he knows, but doesn't want to admit he's gay. I know he raped me, but I'm sure he loves you," I said.

"I know, I just wish he could see me and love me, and stop what he's doing." I felt bad for Elija, he just wanted his mate, but his mate doesn't realize how wonderful he is.

"Harmony?" I look up to see Troy making his way over to me.

"Yes?" I ask on a shy tone. I was scared.

"Come to my room please. You too Elija." I look at Elija and he shrugged. We followed Troy to his room.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked. I felt nervous. I didn't want to say anything and ruin things for Elija.

"I was just telling him what it was like in the human world," I lie.

"No, you weren't. DON'T LIE TO ME!" He screamed and slapped me across the face. I let out a cry.

"Troy please," I heard Elija. I look at Troy to see his eye's had softened. Did Troy care for Elija.

"I want the truth. Now," he said in a serious tone. I look at Elija. He looked at me and nodded.

"Troy, I know Elija is your Soul Mate, but why are you acting like he isn't?"

"I am not gay! I don't love Elija. I refuse to be a faggot." I could see tears fill Elija's eye's.

"I understand," he said and ran out of his room. I look at Troy in disbelief.

"He loves you Tory. I'm surprised he stuck around after what you've been doing," I said. He sighed.

"I know, it's been hurting me too, but I can't be gay."

"Well, you're only gay for one man and that's your mate. Troy, I don't want to be here anymore." He looked at me and his eyes turned black. What's going on.

He walked towards me and his fangs showed. I backed up slowly, but he grabbed me and squeezed me. I whimper.

"Troy please, stop," I said. He exposed my neck and started leaning down.

"It'll be over soon," he said. I felt a searing pain in my neck and my world turned black.

~I hope you guys are enjoying this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!