"He loves you." I giggled. "I actually called because of Nate."

"What he do?" Sammy asked quickly and I couldnt help appreciate the protection in his voice even though Nate was his friend.

"Nothing." I replied. "I just wanna you know...surprise him."

Sammy snorted. "What like, in the bedroom? Tori this is a uncomfortable topic for me since I don't know my friends - "

"No! Oh god, Sammy." I laughed. So I explained to him about what happened in Domino's and the sick feelings I'd been getting.

Sammy exhaled. "You're pregnant?"

"I have a strong feeling." I said, a feeling of excitement bubbling in me. "I know that this is typical symptoms! I can feel it."

"Are you sure?" Sammy asked and I could hear the excitement in his voice too.

"I think I'm gonna get a test here in New York." I said finally. "Then after his show, I'll surprise him."

"Dude, the kid would be so happy! I think this is the best thing I've ever heard in my life."

"Then I'm gonna go with it." I squealed happily.

"Alright." Sammy said. "Call me when he finds out."

After ending the call with Sammy, I did my hair and makeup and then headed out into the New York streets. I found a store easily and bought three different tests - to be on the safe side.

Then I dashed back to the hotel, buying a milkshake on the way there. I got back and hurried up to the room - I could hardly wait to see what the tests would say. I had a strong feeling.

So I did my business. And then there was the agonizing waiting. I paced the room for a few minutes and then time was up.

I peeked at the three tests, laid out in the bathroom counter. A smile spread across my face and tears threaten to flow - I was right.

-

"Give me love." Nate puckered his lips just before they were going on stage to perform.

I kissed him fiercely. Tangling his shirt in my fists and pulling him closer. Nate pushed me against the wall - his hands gripping my waist tightly. His lips burned against mine as the kiss deepened more, our tongues fight for dominance.

We pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Shit." Nate smirked and looked at me with need. "What's that for?"

I blushed. "Because I love you."

"Make a guy never wanna leave." He bit his lip and then looked back through the curtain as the crowd roared

"Make me proud." I pecked his cheek.

"I love you." He hugged me quickly then dashed through the curtain and onto the stage with Derek.

Their performance was lit. The crowd requested an encore - I stood between the curtains and watched Nate get lost in his passion. It me happy.

Shortly after they were done rapping, Justin followed with a multitude of his songs.

-

The show ended. It took a couple extra hours for Justin to see his fans off, he wanted Nate and Derek to go with him but I didn't mind.

I was nervous and anxious but also amped for what Nate would do and say when I tell him that I'm finally having his baby.

"Babe!" Nate groaned as he barged into the backstage room with Derek and Justin following. "How wicked was that."
"You guys were so good." I grinned and hugged him briefly. He pecked my neck discreetly which told me his plans for tonight.

"I'm ready to eat until I pass out." Derek ruffled my hair as he passed to get his jacket. Just then, the room filled with all Justin's friends too.

"Yeah man, let's head out." Nate nodded and turned to me. "Babe, pass me my hoodie real quick."

I handed him the Adidas one I loved and watched him slip it on. He fumbled in the pocket. "Can't remember where I left my damn phone"

I smiled as Nate pulled his hand out of his pocket and with it, a little sock in his hand.

"Dude, why do you have a baby sock in your pocket?" Justin laughed and gave Nate a look.

"I don't..." Nate began, looking at the little sock in confusion and then slowly up at me. His eyes were wide.

I shrugged and smiled. "Surprise."

Everyone went silent. Derek yelled loudly, "You're pregnant!?"

I nodded, my eyes still on Nate who was frozen from surprise. He seemed to have broken out of the haze and fell to his knees in front of me.

Nate wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank God. I swear he heard my prayers baby."

I giggled and slid my fingers in his hair as he held me tighter. I was aware of the room that had fell silent - everyone just looking at Nate and I.

Finally, he stood up. "We're really having a baby?"

I slid my arms around his waist and looked up. "We're having a baby."