Don't Do It

She had tried calling her cellphone but Gemma just wasn't picking up. Gemma had left the car and went into some house leaving [Name] with Tara and Able.

After a moment or so cops showed up at the house and Tara had gotten the hell out of there.

"She's still not picking up!"

[Name] said with a worried tone. What was suppose to be a simple errand run turned out to be a hell of a mess.

"I'm calling Chibs."

She said with a huff as Tara looked at her from the kitchen table. Half-Sac shook his head not knowing what to do. [Name] left the kitchen and wandered into one of the backrooms.

She was worried out of her damn mind right now about her aunt and she didn't want to bother Chibs, but she knew she needed to call and let someone know what had happened.

"Yea?"

Chibs spoke out when he picked up the phone.

"Chibs?"

Her worried voice caused the man to pause for a moment.

"[Name]? What's wrong, lovey?"

His voice now held worry as well.

"Where are you?"

She asked. There was another short pause before he started speaking again.

"I'm here with the rest of the boys. We've tracked down Zobelle and we've got him cornered. [Name], what's goin' on?"

She heard what sounded like Jax and Opei on the other end talking to Chibs.

"I dun't know, she hasn't said yet."

She heard Chibs say.

"Chibs, I'm at Tara and Jax house and -- "

Suddenly there was a loud scream coming from the kitchen. It was Tara and what sounded like another man.

Chibs had heard the scream as well on the other end of the phone and he shot up from leaning back against his bike.

Clay, Jax, Tig, Chibs, Juice, Bobby and Happy were all currently waiting outside an ice cream parlor for some kids to clear the area so they could go inside and get him.

But when Chibs jumped up and looked down at the phone, everyone's eyes turned to him.

"[Name]? [Name]! Who was that!?"

Chibs all but shouted through the phone. He heard what sounded like movement, not knowing that it was her running through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Oh my God! Jesus Christ, Half-Sac! No! Cameron! Cameron what the fuck!? What the fuck did you do!!"

He heard [Name] scream out. He had to pull the phone away from his ear as she screamed so loudly that everyone heard.

"Cameron's there!?"

Jax called out as he walked up toward Chibs and listened closer.

"You fucking killed him!!"

She screamed out. Everyone froze hearing that Half-Sac was dead. Nobody had expected this at all.

Suddenly there was a baby crying on the other end of the phone -- it was Able.

"Ah shit!!"

Clay called out, hearing the baby and what sounded like Tara crying. Jax walked back and forth while all he could do was listen to what was happening.

Chibs didn't dare move as he heard [Name] continuing to scream on the other end figuring that she was mostly doing it so the guys could hear her and what was being said, because Cameron was screaming too.